the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Proviron compared to L-dex for estrogen control on cycle

Is proviron as good as l-dex or letro at reducing side effects whilst on a cycle with test. I realise they are all A.I's, but will proviron have the same desired effect that arimidex or letro have at reducing bad estrogen related sides? if so, what dose does proviron need to be taken at? The reason for my asking is because i have easier acsess to proviron, also arimidex and letro aint cheap!!!
    Also, could proviron and nolvadex be used in conjunction whilst on cycle to reduce sides? Proviron to lower estrogen and nolva to block estrogen.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    proviron i found absolutely destroyed my hair. if you arent prone to that side effect, then i would say use it definitely. if you are prone to estrogen related sides such as gyno, then i would use a bit of letro or arimidex . you might be fine with nolvadex , but i cant say 100% nolva+proviron will be effective.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

much appreciated. ile probably go with just nolva.
    so are you saying that some people dont even need an anti estrogen at all during cycle? I was under the impression that all cycles MUST be accompanied by an A.I.
    I suppose it depends on your body fat % and genetics.
    Also ive heard u have to start letro or arimidex before your cycle to build it up in the blood, is this true?
    Letro and l-dex are really exspensive, whats a good alternative?
    Im definately going to use an A.I, i dont fancy wearing a bra for support down the gym,lol.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    Is proviron as good as l-dex or letro at reducing side effects whilst on a cycle with test. I realise they are all A.I's, but will proviron have the same desired effect that arimidex or letro have at reducing bad estrogen related sides? if so, what dose does proviron need to be taken at? The reason for my asking is because i have easier acsess to proviron, also arimidex and letro aint cheap!!!
    Also, could proviron and nolvadex be used in conjunction whilst on cycle to reduce sides? Proviron to lower estrogen and nolva to block estrogen.
    IF you have to stop the proviron due to hair loss or something you could pick up l-dex from ar-r at the top of the page, I have never had real arimidex but I was having some gyno issues and picked some of their l-dex up, was around $60 lasted a month and I was using a high dose just incase (1ml ED). Like you said real arimidex is crazy expensive! But that l-dex worked great for me.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    To control estrogen I would use a-dex(liquidex.... w/e) for sure - proviron is a weak AI.... If you are prone to estrogen you might want to consider a-dex with nolva

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information