Slide is offline Associate Member

Blurred vision? tamoxifen?

I have been on a high dose of tamoxifen for the past two weeks b/c of gyno. 60mg ED. I have noticed some blurred vision in my right eye. i am assuming i should cut the dose way down or stop totally?

Will this go back to normal when i stop using it!?

it is minor, but very scarry...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes cut the dose down,

ive never had any problems with blurred vision even on clomid, but not heard anyone mention these symtoms with nolva!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes cut the dose down,

ive never had any problems with blurred vision even on clomid, but not heard anyone mention these symtoms with nolva!!
    Thanks, i have cut back to 20mg ED now that the Letro should have had time to lower my estrogen.

I am going to make an apt with my eye doc anyway. This is scarring me. I could live with it, but it is not ideal.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    From nolva? really?

That's odd. I got blurred vision in the past, but only from Clomid.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    I have been on a high dose of tamoxifen for the past two weeks b/c of gyno. 60mg ED. I have noticed some blurred vision in my right eye. i am assuming i should cut the dose way down or stop totally?

didnt u have gyno cut out recently?

did it come back?

just curious bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    didnt u have gyno cut out recently?

did it come back?

just curious bro
    Yes i had it cut out, but i had a small amount that came back in my left nipple b/c my estrogen got so high with some bs Aromasin . thankfully it is not visually noticeable, but i was pissed non the less. I jumped on some letro and it seems to be going down a bit...

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Yes I have had abit of blurred vision myself. I thought is was just in my head but it seems like it was slight but I did notice it. Now I only noticed it in the third week of my pct and it carried on for about 3 weeks. So I noticed it for about 4 weeks total. It started to go away after 2 weeks after pct of nolva.

Now my pct was 40 20 20 20.

and for yourself I have never heard of someone doing such a high dosage of nolva before. I aways assumed there is no need to go above 40

Quote Originally Posted by kojak_x View Post
    Yes I have had abit of blurred vision myself. I thought is was just in my head but it seems like it was slight but I did notice it. Now I only noticed it in the third week of my pct and it carried on for about 3 weeks. So I noticed it for about 4 weeks total. It started to go away after 2 weeks after pct of nolva.

Now my pct was 40 20 20 20.

and for yourself I have never heard of someone doing such a high dosage of nolva before. I aways assumed there is no need to go above 40
    Yeah it was dumb to take so much, but after my junk Aromasin i was worried my novla was underdosed. so i stupidly figured if i took a lot of novla i would get the right amount..

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Yeah it was dumb to take so much, but after my junk Aromasin i was worried my novla was underdosed. so i stupidly figured if i took a lot of novla i would get the right amount..
    How would you ever even buy under-dosed Aromasin?

Did you buy that bullsh** liquid-suspended aromasin? (that's the reason why I exclusively buy pharma grade PCT products, all in pill form.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    How would you ever even buy under-dosed Aromasin ?

Did you buy that bullsh** liquid-suspended aromasin? (that's the reason why I exclusively buy pharma grade PCT products, all in pill form.)
    You live and learn, i will only buy pharm grade PCT products in the future...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I would cut it down to 40mg. I do beleive (without looking) that a listed side of TAMOXIFEN can be blurry vision but usually only at higher dosages.

Thread Information