mikey24 is offline Associate Member

ROOK here W/primo and test e *1ST cycle ?'s

Well as you can tell from my title this will be my first cycle. I have been lifting four years steady at least 3x a week. I'm 24yr old 5'11, 186-187lbs, 12-13%bf. At the moment I have 3000mg TEST e , and 2400mg Primo depo. Along with Nolva,adex,and hcg which i'm not sure if all even need the last two during this cycle. So before I start let me say i'm absolutely in no way trying to knock anyone, but myself personally I have no aspirations to become a BB. I most definetly want to get big'er I'M just not trying to compete on any level. I'm here on this forum for the same reason we all go to school, to learn from those who have the experience and are more educated on certain things then we are so I hope i'm in the right place and can get some good honest answers or opinions. Sorry for runnin on.So here I go I'm plannin on runnin the TEST E for twelve WKS at 250mg ew, and the primo at 200mg ew for TWELVE wks. So before I start getting blasted for the doses being what most would consider low.Here are my GOALS; get as close to 200lbs as possible while staying lean, not worried about gettin cut I know hard work and diet are the key to that which i'm no starnger too, I just want to be a lean 200lbs with added strength. I will also be consuming between 3000&3500 cals dailey. So are my goals realistic for this cycle? will I be able to gain the 13-15lbs I want?And also what PCT protocol should I follow?Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mikey24; 09-01-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: messed up sorry.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just run a first cycle of Test 400mgs-500mgs per wk for 12 wks and your diet will achieve your goals, forget the primo if this is your first cycle you should only run one compound anyway and see how you react, but saying that primo is very weak and at that dose it wont do a single thing for you, to get anything out of primo it needs to be ran at high amounts but if you have never cycled before just stick with test only. Up the test dose if you want to see results, there are studies out there what show you need at least 300mgs per wk to see a increase in muscle tissue when coupled with weight training so if your going to do it, do it correctly and go for 400-500mgs for 12 wks, best of luck

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Edit your post please! no mentioning of Lb names on this board

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Edit your post please! no mentioning of Lb names on this board

no UGL's mentioned in the thread :-)

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Just run a first cycle of Test 400mgs-500mgs per wk for 12 wks and your diet will achieve your goals, forget the primo if this is your first cycle you should only run one compound anyway and see how you react, but saying that primo is very weak and at that dose it wont do a single thing for you, to get anything out of primo it needs to be ran at high amounts but if you have never cycled before just stick with test only. Up the test dose if you want to see results, there are studies out there what show you need at least 300mgs per wk to see a increase in muscle tissue when coupled with weight training so if your going to do it, do it correctly and go for 400-500mgs for 12 wks, best of luck
    Simple test cycle indeed is by far the best beginner cycle.

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Ok thanks for the advice I guess their must be a good reason why the 400-500mgs for 12 wks is the most advised cycle for newbs. I just have 2 questions,not sure if I need to start a new thread. But since I have 250mg vials and i'm set on using 400mgs ew,how can i store the extra 100mgs until the following week I think I heard before you can store it in a pin is this true?And with your experience what is the best pin with the least amount of pain for a glute inject.thanks again in advance.

Thread Information