ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Anadrol Vs. Dianabol... My Experience..

Well I did Anadrol Like I always wanted to because i had done D-bol and wanted to see the difference between the 2. I actaully was able to compare almost side by side if you will because after needing a higher dose of Androl, I ended up taking "Marcus300" avice and switching to D-bol and finishing the orals cycle with D-bol (total when done about 3 weeks)

Basically Started with Anadrol 7 days into 14 weeks cycle. Started on a Monday by running a 50mg a day dosage and after a few days realized a my bodyweight 50mg a day was just not enough so I bumped it up to 125mg day. i noticed good results off of this dose bt had a lot of side effets I did not like
    felt very lethargic all the time, bad heartburn and loss of sex drive.. I eat really clean therefore i was not affected by a bunch of bloat. I think I gained a total of about 5# in the 3 weeks I took the Drol. Strength gains were good and can not complain gained about 35-40# on all my major lifts in that 3 week period. I was honestly from all the things I read about Androl thinking it was going to be a more effective compound..
    After i believe 23days, I switched to Dianabol I started right in and have been the entire time running 60-70mg day. I again have only seen very minimal bloat which as i saifd is fine with me I am already heavy enough.

My Thoughts: I am full convinced now that D-bol is a better all around oral than Anadrol (for me anyway) I have been on D-bol for about 9 days and I have already seen better results than I did off of the Anadrol. Honestly I can not say for sure cause I am going into week 6 of my 500mg a week test cyp so I know I am getting effects from that, but the strength I have gained just in the last 10 days or so is pretty amazing. I only do heavy flat bench every other chest workout because I alternate between flat and incline barbell for my 1st exercise. I did Flat bench today... Last flat bench workout I did 135 X 10, 225 X 10, 315 X 7 . 365 X 3
    Today on Flat bench I did 135 X 10, 225 X 10, 315 X 8, 405 X 2 and I am still nursing a sore left shoulder and I knw mentally and physically that probably cost me a few more pounds

Basically my flat bench has gone up another ...call it 40# in 11 days.

When I started 5 weeks ago, my max after 4 sets was 315 X 2.
    Now I am naturally very strong and have actually done 420# for 1 completely natural so a lot of what I am gaining has to do with muscle memory.
    But i know that tye noral definately helped lot!

Just letting everyone out there know that for me.. I like Dianabol a lot better than Anadrol. D-bol actually makes me feel good. and except for a tiny amount of heartburn here and there.. That is about the only side affect I get from it. t least i do not need t wonder anymore..i know if i ever run an oral again.. I will not be taking Anadrol.
    Last edited by ninesecz; 09-01-2009 at 05:41 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good feedback Nine,

Looking over your feedback it looks like you couldnt even gone onto a pulsing cycle with drol because the sides came on only after a few days and not a couple of wks, shame but at least you found what works best for you.

At least you know how you respond and whats better for your body, people should record and log there results as above and go with what works for them because what may work for one doesnt mean it will work for you!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Amen! I always ry and ell people this exact thing when doing their diet!! Just cause amgazine or a thread says to eat this or that, your body might not agree.. that is why it takes months for a NOOB IMO to get their diet dialed in cause you need to try these foods for 2 weeks or so to see how you respond to them!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Amen! I always ry and ell people this exact thing when doing their diet!! Just cause amgazine or a thread says to eat this or that, your body might not agree.. that is why it takes months for a NOOB IMO to get their diet dialed in cause you need to try these foods for 2 weeks or so to see how you respond to them!
    Very true

Thread Information