raginbra is offline New Member

sust 250 and test 250

hey, so ive been trainin for about 4 yrs and have hit a plato and my mate suggested i try this, ive got sustanon 250 and testosterone 250. its my first time so i was just woundering a few things im going to take 1ml of each 2 times a week for 10 weeks. im 21 about 80kg. if done properly what gains do you think im looking at? and also would i need to worry about a pct cycle?.and what are peoples opinion of this stack?. thanks i appreciate ya help.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no reason to run 2 different test compounds together. 1000mg of Test would be way too much for a first cycle anyways. You should be starting out at half that dose. Also at 21 your Test levels are very high and it really would be in your best interest to wait a few years but I doubt you will. Also what is your planed pct?

You must always do pct..............

hey man, this is why im asking for advice first on here, thats just what my mate suggested to me, so how would u recommend i do a cycle for this?. pct not sure what do u recommend there to? as u can see im new and looking for advice so whatever you can tell me would be great. cheers.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raginbra View Post
    hey man, this is why im asking for advice first on here, thats just what my mate suggested to me, so how would u recommend i do a cycle for this?. pct not sure what do u recommend there to? as u can see im new and looking for advice so whatever you can tell me would be great. cheers.
    There area bunch of stickies at the top of this section of the forum..... read them - they will explain a lot.

The reason for us telling you to hold of and train natural for a few more years is because currently, at 21 y/o, your HPTA may not be fully developed. If you introduce exogenous testosterone into your body - you will run the risk of your HPTA NEVER fully developing. This can lead to erectile dysfuction among other problems. Also, at 21 y/o - your natural testosterone levels are through the roof..... you should capitalize on that while it lasts. You're going to stop your body's test production when you use exogenous testosterone..... your natural test levels may never return to the levels they are at now.

Regarding PCT (post cycle therapy ) - you need it to help kickstart your body's natural testosterone production. As mentioned above - exogenous test will shut down your body's test production - you need nolvadex and clomid for your PCT to get your body to start producing testosterone on it's own as fast as possible.

Regarding your proposed cycle..... it's WAAAAYYYYY too much testosterone for a 1st cycle..... that needs to be cut in half if you decide to ignore the advice and run a cycle anyways.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Lets not forget messing with hormones is no laughing matter. You need to be prepared through research for any side effects that could happen. I really suggest you atleast research and read some stickies on this site to gain some basic knowledge before taking the plunge.

I would lay a beginner cycle out like this:

weeks:
    1-12 Test E 500mg/week split into 2 injects weekly

PCT (starts week 15)
    1-4 Nolva (40,40,20,20)
    1-4 Clomid (50,50,25,25)

You should also keep an ai on hand in case of estro sides, something like arimidex would work best for that. Please do more research though, the guy who suggested that original cycle really doesnt know much.

thanks bro. im just on here susin it all out appreciate ur advice.

are there many side effects from the test e cycle you said? ive been looking around and i dont think i wana go near the sust.

Most common side effects are Acne, testicular atrophy, and hair growth (not on your head)

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

doin just a test e would this have a big effect on HPTA?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it will. You'll need to get clomid and nolvadex and start them two weeks after your last test shot. As far as the sust goes I don't think it will make a difference if you go with that or the test E.

Yes sir..... any steroid will. It is in your own interst to not run anything..... it's only going to benefit you in the long run.

Have guys ran cycles at young ages..... you bet. If you search around on the forums.... you're going to find a lot of posts about guys who started young and are having problems now. We don't want that trend to continue.....

If you decide to wait..... i suggest you hang around here and learn as much as you can. Post up your diet in the diet section...... your workout in the workout section...... you can spend the next 2 or 3 years optimizing those things and figure out your body. I can't tell you how many calories it's going to take or what workouts your body will respond to. It's all trial and error and you should have all this figured out before you run gear - otherwise..... it wont be worth your health..... or the money you spent.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

ok. so im gonna take ya advice i think and atleast wait till next yr and just focus more on my diet and sups and trainin. ill put up my details in the appropriate sections. but i was looking around and found this http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php and when i do start im gonna go with this.
    also is this pct still good with this?
    PCT (starts week 15)
    1-4 Nolva (40,40,20,20)
    1-4 Clomid (50,50,25,25)
    thanks for ya help hey.

ok. so im gonna take ya advice i think and atleast wait till next yr and just focus more on my diet and sups and trainin. ill put up my details in the appropriate sections. but i was looking around and found this http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php and when i do start im gonna go with this.
    also is this pct still good with this?
    PCT (starts week 15)
    1-4 Nolva (40,40,20,20)
    1-4 Clomid (50,50,25,25)
    thanks for ya help hey.
    Glad we could be of some help and i'm really glad you're making the choice that you are.

Thats a good 1st cycle. Some people might not like running Dbol on your 1st run - I don't really have a problem with it because the Dbol is out by week 5 so you'll have time to know what sides were from the Dbol and which are from test.

Really just take the time to learn your body..... once you figure yourself out - the gains pour in.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information