underworldmagic is offline Associate Member

Caffeine with Clen?

Hi all,

Im wondering whether its alright for me to consume caffeine during my clen cycle?

ill be taking aprox 200mg 3 times a day to assist with the fat loss...or should i take less?

Thanks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It's not necessary, imo.

While clen is a beta 2 antagonist, and caffeine works by inhibiting adenosine production,

both are serious stimulants.

I think 200mg of caffeine 3x/day in conjunction with clen would be too much.

A cup of coffee in the am with clen won't kill you, though.

Thanks for the reply

Do you think just one dose of 200mg am before cardio would be okay? or still not necessary?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    you'll have to assess your tolerance.

I tolerate stimulants pretty well, so I know I could take that amount of caffeine with clen before am cardio, but that doesn't mean everyone can, or should.

i understand, i think ill give it a miss. because on my clen cycle i shake like a leaf just on 40mcg, caffeine will add to that...so i think ill leave it.

As you seem really knowledgeable, could i also ask, on my 2 weeks off from clen, i take yohimbine (20mg) everyday, if cafeine ok with this?

thanks for your help.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    I think that's a good call...

no problem, bro

sorry i made an edit, but you were too quick to reply.

As you seem really knowledgeable, could i also ask, on my 2 weeks off from clen , i take yohimbine (20mg) everyday, if cafeine ok with this? i dont feel a stim effect from yohimbine, maybe you can give me your 2 cents?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by underworldmagic View Post
    Hi all,

Im wondering whether its alright for me to consume caffeine during my clen cycle?

ill be taking aprox 200mg 3 times a day to assist with the fat loss...or should i take less?

Thanks.
    I take in quite a bit of caffeine on CLEN but usually in the form of strong coffee or teas.

idrockasupra is offline Junior Member
    what about an appetite suppresant, cha de bugre ? I also have some acai berry pills that I take as well, personally I like them, I can't really say why. I was wondering if taking either of these supplements would be detrimental in a cycle of clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by idrockasupra View Post
    what about an appetite suppresant, cha de bugre ? I also have some acai berry pills that I take as well, personally I like them, I can't really say why. I was wondering if taking either of these supplements would be detrimental in a cycle of clen ?
    You do know that Acai Berry has nothing to do with fat loss?

idrockasupra is offline Junior Member
    yes I know underworld, I just have better concentration, more energy and I feel like my digestive system works better when I take acai berry pills. I just like them, and I get them for 5 bucks so I can't complain. I just want to make sure that I can take all these compounds and not be worried, so your saying acai berry wont interfere with the clen at all correct ? what about the cha de bugre, which I also have int he form of I57 ignite, I only want to take one or two a day though.

Quote Originally Posted by idrockasupra View Post
    yes I know underworld, I just have better concentration, more energy and I feel like my digestive system works better when I take acai berry pills. I just like them, and I get them for 5 bucks so I can't complain. I just want to make sure that I can take all these compounds and not be worried, so your saying acai berry wont interfere with the clen at all correct ? what about the cha de bugre, which I also have int he form of I57 ignite, I only want to take one or two a day though.
    The acai; you should be alright with because its simply a detox supplement. Its the I57 ignite i would be concerned about it contains Cha De Bugre, Green Tea, and Caffeine. Cha De Bugre is a stimulant (according to the product description "Cha de Bugre, is a powerful stimulant with double the properties of caffeine") and Caffeine is a powerful stimulant alone, and so is Clen -

i think its unnecessary, clen alone, with a clean diet and cardio will give you the results.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    clen is strong enough by itself. Good luck with your results.

Thread Information