Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Who cuts with Deca?

So whats the deal, I get mixed responses. The general concensus is that Deca is used for bulking, correct? But I have more than a few first hand experienced users saying they love cutting with Deca, usually around the 400/wk range with test between 4-500/wk.

So, what are our users thoughts? I do realize its 90% diet, but assuming that part is on, is there any good qualities to Deca on a cutter?

thanx,
    KP

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i love deca !! i think 300 and under is good for cutting and over 300 will intake more water. deca intakes alot of water. thats why its good for joints. DECA FOR PRESIDENT!!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You answered your own question.... Your diet plays the biggest role.

ive seen many users use deca as a cutter.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    yes true diet is more important than gear itself

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    So whats the deal, I get mixed responses. The general concensus is that Deca is used for bulking, correct? But I have more than a few first hand experienced users saying they love cutting with Deca, usually around the 400/wk range with test between 4-500/wk.

So, what are our users thoughts? I do realize its 90% diet, but assuming that part is on, is there any good qualities to Deca on a cutter?

thanx,
    KP
    One of my favorite cutting cycles has been TEST/DECA/WINSTROL
    Ive used this myself and even on top level athletes for years.Of course DIET will determine your outcome.

alpmaster is offline Member
    The main goal of dieting is nitrogen retention (anabolism/anti-catabolism), which most steroids accomplish quite well, although some better than others. Subcutaneous water is only noticable around 8-10% bf and lower, and minimizing it is only to fine tune or accomplish a contest ready physique. Trust me, if you are 8% or lower, you can have all the deca or test or whatever you want and you will still look cut.
    Last edited by alpmaster; 09-03-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    An older-method of cutting involves cutting with deca . However, I am not fan of this whatsoever, even at a low dose, Deca will ALWAYS produce water retention, and bloat.

That is why nowadays, when you want to utilize the benefits of Deca ( IE joint lubrication) while in a cutting cycle, one should use NPP.

Test-Prop (weeks 1- 12) @ 75mg ED
    NPP (weeks 1 - 11) @ 75mg ED
    Winstrol (weeks 7 - 13) @ 50mg ED

^^ Great cycle for cutting. The NPP counter-acts Winstrols worse side affect (dry joints).

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

thanx,
    KP
    The avatar is ridiculous bro.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive cut with test/deca /drol, worked real good, man take some drol when your ripped looks sic !! BUT as **** said, its all up to your diet and cardio regimen.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    The avatar is ridiculous bro.
    yah, no doubt... and they're REAL!!!!

Thread Information