Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

clen or ephedrine to lose 10 pounds?

i'm looking to lose 10 pounds of bodyfat within a month or more, and i have not used either clen or ephedrine. which would you beleive is the better option with a spot on diet?

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    clen works better for me although other members may have different experiences

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Seriously man, you dont need to start using this stuff. Proper diet and cardio will make the first 10lbs an easy goal in 4-5 weeks. Are you currently in some kind of training routine or are you just trying to take something to lose weight? If this is the beggining of of a training routine and diet program and you are looking to lose that weight then you already have all the ingredients. One of my friends Ive helped lost over 40lbs in 6 months, something like 14 of it first month. Go to the members pics section and look up Tub_of_goo's post with pics. Its all diet, I wouldnt let him take anything, just promised him results if he listenned.

Best of luck bro.

im already on a workout routine, i was hoping to get on a cutting program and i've been feeling low energy lately and needed an extra boost. does clen give you a boost of energy ? how good are the results from the use of clen or ephedrine?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Assuming you already know diet and cardio are the key, clen is quite a bit stronger and a more effective fat burner, especially if you are working in a short term window.

what are the effects i feel from clen however? any stimulant effects to give a boost of energy?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Clen is very strong nd can cause insomnia and jitters.. It actually puts you in a thermogenic state by raising your body temperature.. but is has a lot odf side effects you need to be aware of if you start taking it and yes it will definately give you a tone of energy! At oleast it does for me

killface is offline Associate Member
    Assuming you're talking about an ECA/Y stack vs. Clen : You'll probably be happier with ECA if you're looking for an energy boost. However, Clen will most likely give you better fat burning results.

Of course, everyone reacts differently.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I tried both and I had the same results. The main differences was concerning the side effects which were nil with ephedrine and a few with clen (shaking hands and pressure on my chest at 120mcg ED).
    Clen is very dangerous, I would suggest you to have a good diet first and a good cardio regime, then you may want to try only ephedrine, forget about ECA (in a long run your may upset your stomach since the prostaglandins are broken down by the acetylsalicylic acid).
    If you are able to get the level one (ephedrine level) then you can experience the best ephedrine ever, IMO.
    Last edited by BJJ; 09-04-2009 at 07:03 AM.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    I would stick to Clen , bit i would have my Diet incheck first. None of these compounds will help u lose if u dont count calories.

Thread Information