jts inc is offline New Member

Tall and Lean, 31yr. want to bulk... suggests?

I am about 6'8" and 220 lb. 31 years old. Being tall and thin makes it difficult for me to gain any mass with eating or even with supplements. i have read all these combinations that people are using but some of it is just confusing.

I want something that i can gain 20-30+ lbs in a few months, and be able to keep the weight AND the muscle when im done, and maybe cut after that. My diet is decent and i work out 6 days a week. Also trying to lose a little fat in the Abs area if it matters.

I dont mind having to use injections if it makes it safer for me. If anyone has a stack that they have used, or recommend, please let me know. thanks alot.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    1. well your not gonna gain 30lbs in a couple months unless you use gear.
    2.6 days a week is a little too much if your looking for bulking results
    3.if youve never used gear then you should start with test only
    4.test only cycles usually dont gain that much unless your genetics and diet is spotless.

how long have you been training?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    4.test only cycles usually dont gain that much unless your genetics and diet is spotless.

Pretty good bro.....

thanks man....

i just started again a few weeks ago. been working alot the last five years and didnt work out at all. but since im on Funemployment now after getting laid off, i have nothing better to do then get in shape. I thought stuff like Anadrol and Dbol were supposed to add massive weight.
    No i have not used anything in the past. i started taking what i thought was anadrol (pills) 3 days ago by itself, which turned out to be Dbol instead, (stupid dealer), so as of right now i have stopped everything.
    I just dont wanna end up with any sides (liver, man-boobs, bloating)

heres the thing bro... steroids are serious man they are a drug and you should prob do alot of research if you plan on taking them. just remember no matter what you take you need test with it. you need to get your pct down first, and with my experiance you should have it in your hand before you start a cycle. i dont wanna see you **** up your body.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jts inc View Post
    i just started again a few weeks ago. been working alot the last five years and didnt work out at all. but since im on Funemployment now after getting laid off, i have nothing better to do then get in shape. I thought stuff like Anadrol and Dbol were supposed to add massive weight.
    No i have not used anything in the past. i started taking what i thought was anadrol (pills) 3 days ago by itself, which turned out to be Dbol instead, (stupid dealer), so as of right now i have stopped everything.
    I just dont wanna end up with any sides (liver, man-boobs, bloating)
    Your not going to like this but if you have only been working out a few weeks then cycling is not for you yet, it takes time to build a solid base to work off regarding AAS and a few wks isnt going to cut it. You will transform your body if your diet and training is in order.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your not going to like this but if you have only been working out a few weeks then cycling is not for you yet, it takes time to build a solid base to work off regarding AAS and a few wks isnt going to cut it. You will transform your body if your diet and training is in order.
    Diet is best thing for you bro. +1 on marcus.

I really should just follow you around man and +1 everything. HAHA....

Listen to his advice bro. He knows his stuff.

OK, so lets say i have a legit "PCT" as you call it. im guessing that refers to hormone balance of some sort. anyway, lets say being perfectly healthy with no health risks what so ever, and i want to start a cycle to increase my overall size, strength, and muscle mass. My body is very slow to show results, which sucks since i am such an impatient person. My cousins that i work with are all 5'10" and are showing results already. lanky me on the other hand, have a much harder time, since everything i have to do is double the distance.
    Anyway... you said start with test. test 100, 250? and why just that? can i get an anadrol cycle stacked with other things to counter the sides and show faster results, and actually maintain the muscle? any other cominations, or starters that can get me to see a considerable weight gain or size increase?

This post was pre marcus....

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If you try going on cycle with not having enough training time under your belt (12-18months minimum) what will happen is you will gain too much strength too quickly and end up pulling a tendon or ligament and be back down with an injury.
    Before any of us here can tell you if this is for you we would need to see your exact diet and how much pro , carb fat cal are in each meal. most that come here and say they can not gain weight are simply not eating anywhere near enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jts inc View Post
    OK, so lets say i have a legit "PCT" as you call it. im guessing that refers to hormone balance of some sort. anyway, lets say being perfectly healthy with no health risks what so ever, and i want to start a cycle to increase my overall size, strength, and muscle mass. My body is very slow to show results, which sucks since i am such an impatient person. My cousins that i work with are all 5'10" and are showing results already. lanky me on the other hand, have a much harder time, since everything i have to do is double the distance.
    Anyway... you said start with test. test 100, 250? and why just that? can i get an anadrol cycle stacked with other things to counter the sides and show faster results, and actually maintain the muscle? any other cominations, or starters that can get me to see a considerable weight gain or size increase?
    you dont need any of this as a beginner! you are trying to get ahead of yourself! If you are that impatient than steroids are not for you at all! you need to put in the time! It takes years and years to build a quality base before it is even ready for the use of anabolics. you are in a ruch and that is not good

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need a foundation to build on, having just a few wks worth of training isnt a good base. Would you build a house without quality foundations??

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    you dont need any of this as a beginner! you are trying to get ahead of yourself! If you are that impatient than steroids are not for you at all! you need to put in the time! It takes years and years to build a quality base before it is even ready for the use of anabolics. you are in a ruch and that is not good
    OK... lemme back up so i dont sound like im 17... and if i did i apologize.

I was a swimmer in high school and college for about 7 years, from there went to boot camp and military for 5 years. so my body is not "frail" by any means, but i just havent been religious about working out until now. I have done alot to get back into shape including a lot of cardio and endurance.

My original reason was to get rid of the belly. but now that i am back in the gym, and starting to see muscles that i havent seen in 6 years, i get excited to see what i would look like with alot more.

i can list diet if i need to to help with stuff. let me know.

anyone have a link to diets for certain purposes. i went from McDonalds, and Wendy's every other day, to Chicken breasts, fish, green beans, pasta, and NO SODA... i hope thats a start...

gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Nice.

marcus is right +1

Blog Entries
    Link to your diet info....

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

PC650,

Is there "gear" or even a vitamin store supplement that i can use to lift longer, and maybe energy to feel like i did more. A lot of times i feel whooped in the gym, and when i leave, i get home and im like, geez i feel like i can do alot more...

my advise is dont waste money on supps. food is better than all. try high carbs 30mins before you workout. keep carbing up and your workouts should get alot better. i personaly like to use creatine when im inbetween cycles.

caffiene is great for pre workout, i always choose a redbull my self.

my advise is dont waste money on supps. food is better than all. try high carbs 30mins before you workout. keep carbing up and your workouts should get alot better. i personaly like to use creatine when im inbetween cycles.
    carbs like rice and pasta, or carbs like "whole wheat" pasta and such?

i eat rice, whole wheat pasta , taters, oatmeal these are a excellent source.

well thanks for all your help guys with everything. I think im gonna revamp my diet for a bit before trying anything else. I hope diet and training pays off.
    Thanks again.

good luck man, if you need help with your diet, post it on here and we can critique it for ya.

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member
    heres the thing bro... steroids are serious man they are a drug and you should prob do alot of research if you plan on taking them. just remember no matter what you take you need test with it. you need to get your pct down first, and with my experiance you should have it in your hand before you start a cycle. i dont wanna see you **** up your body.
    I agree with needing test. Doesn't dbol actually lower test levels slightly?

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPSpawn View Post
    I agree with needing test. Doesn't dbol actually lower test levels slightly?
    Correct,. if it didn't affect your test levels more people would be running it without test.... but newbs always want dbol cycles and then wonder why they have a limp noodle.

Thread Information