Bleeze is offline Associate Member

Tren RETARD??? What the hell is it

WHat the hell is RETARD? what is the half life? is it an ester like acetate or enthnate?

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Well its real name is Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. And i have heard a multitude of opinions about it. One study ive read compared it to Ace except human grade. hence the reason it starts with an H instead of an A. Then on another study they rated it having an even longer ester than that of enanthate . Longer ester equals less actual tren in short. It's also called Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. Hope that bit of info helps you out bro. If i were you id just go with ace if its your first rodeo on tren.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C-MaN View Post
    Well its real name is Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. And i have heard a multitude of opinions about it. One study ive read compared it to Ace except human grade. hence the reason it starts with an H instead of an A. Then on another study they rated it having an even longer ester than that of enanthate . Longer ester equals less actual tren in short. It's also called Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. Hope that bit of info helps you out bro. If i were you id just go with ace if its your first rodeo on tren.
    Agreed.

Keep it simple.

Best

T

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    i ran tran ace last cycle just for a few weeks, BUt my ource only have retard now. Yes If i can get ACE I d rather go with that. BUt never heard of RETARD as an ester.

jfalco is offline Member
    RETARD is a general term which, as I understand it, just refers to any long ester. It basically means extended release. I've seen it printed on bottles of test.

If the ester on it actually is Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, that seems like a medium to short ester to me. From the name it sounds like a 2 carbon ester with a benzene ring.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Ya thats what threw me to. Im in the middle on this subject. If i were to take it i would probably go with injecting it every third day.. but i would up the dose that way it equals out the ester.

Thread Information