• so many i look like a monkey now big jaw big hands etc

0 0%
    mma2009tom is offline New Member

Exclamation deleted

deleted
    Last edited by mma2009tom; 01-06-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: deleted

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma2009tom View Post
    Important Need ur views before i can start buying dont wanna waste my money but i need to get very strong and gain weight
    now i have saved up the money and want to go on hgh i am 6"4 about 89kg 23 years old i train 2-3 times a day apart from sat which is 1 time and sun none

i will take test prob for about 10wks will be taking 4oomg a wk
    and 4ius hgh somatropin x2 2ius ed

problems
    i maybe tested after cycle so i dont wanna touch any thing like novla etc as there is no info on how long they stay in the body but they are tested for and i researched that if i take 500mg or less then i should be ok i have taken 500mg in the past and was ok but that was only for 3wks with no pct
    i just a bit worryed that i might have some problems when i come off like low test levels someone told me maybe i should split them up and do like 5 wks break 2wks then again 5wks what do you think ppl ???

gh somatropin
    well i heard some amazing things about hgh and was told i will need to take 4ius for buliding muscle i am thinking of doing 2wks 2ius then 2wks 3ius and carry on 2 more months at 4ius problems and i heard you must take hgh for 6 months to get best results but does that mean its not worth me taking if for 3 months or i can still get good strenght gains ? i found out that i can get it for £150 for 36ius so its going to cost about £1500 roughly and wow thats a lot of money for someone like myself and just wannabe sure its worth it if you know what i mean tell me what u think ? and if u had a freaky strenght gain also some side effects lots of fighters get is big jaw gap inbetween there teeth big hands looks like there eyes are always tierd with purple or black bags underthem but then u can get some great sleep i hear but i will not be looking forward to the joint pain or bloated.

so i would love to hear from you guys if u could just spare me 1min and write a reply suggests about no pct what problems it may cause and is hgh worth the money and for any one that has exsprience from drug tested can hgh be tested for as i did so much research and still dont have a clear answer and no one has ever tested positive for it so i think right now at this moment in time they cant test for it also remember wanted to ask is the hgh where its all ready mix and its in vials any good ??? what happens if i take it with me abroad will it get too damaged as i have to put it in suitcase ? how can it stay out of fridge so long or is that if u mixed it urself and last what happens if u get it take off u thats all ur money down the drain
    also is there any thing else u think i might wanna take with it i was thinking anavar is suppose to be one of best for streght but it might stop me putting wesight on

thanks guys and girls pleased reply

No drugs for you.

deleted

deleted
    Last edited by mma2009tom; 01-06-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: deleted

1.) You don't have a good base yet (at 6'4"- you should get to atleast 215lbs before cycling)
    2.) Not being able to PCT means losing ALL your gains, screwing up your sex drive and is most likely going to result in TRT for you in the long run
    3.) You ran Test before for on 3 weeks and said the gains were "alright." That is a lie. You wont see any gains until week 4-5.
    4.)Why on earth are you training 3x a day?
    5.) I really dont think youre educated enough to be using compounds, especially HGH. Take some time to get a good diet together/ workout routine.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    go and learn summit 1st and your training type determines your goal not drugs

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    you train 2-3 times a day, that is a lot of training.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

deleted
    Last edited by mma2009tom; 01-06-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mma2009tom View Post
    ****** first dont judge me you dont know shit about my back ground i am a cage fighter and good base u havent seen me and ur says that lol
    well i ran it for 3 weeks and gain 5kg and i was not even eat alot
    and i bet im more educated than u about diet routine etc
    i traing 3 times a day as run in morning and other 2 is mixed weights grappling bjj boxing thai boxing i taking it for power and strenght and weight will be good as well all i wanted was a little but of help u dont have to be an ass about it and i though taking gh would help to keep gains
    and instead of having a go how about give me some advice about the pct and what i might be able to take but still pass a drugs test
    I tried to be as nice as possible and critical at the same time. Apparently, you do not want to hear what I have to say. That is fine. Best of luck to you.

Thread Information