shread is offline Junior Member

why inject sustanon eod? its slow release, answer from a pro please.

now im not dumb, but someone who knows what they are talking about, tell me the answer to this question.

just because sustanon has prop in it doesnt mean you need to inject eod.

as soon as the prop finishes the cyp kicks in and so forth til the sust has finished eg around a month.

if you inject enough in one go, (the amount of test you wish to have in you say 500mg a week) then up the dosage heaps, so there is 500mg of prop acting inside you. then when that finishes the cyp will be around the same dosage (500mg)(depending on the mix of esters). and so forth til the last ester of test has depleated.

so for the entire month you'll have around 500mg of active test in your system whilst the other esters are being broken down.

once the month is over inject the same amount again, repeat til cycle is finshed.

true will need to inject in multiple sites on the same day.

is there any faults in this???

might be hard to understand what i mean

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you want to take advantage of the prop shoot it EOD... itll keep your levels more stable

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    First of all, Sustanon has 4 different type of esters. Propionate in Sustanon is only dosed at 30mg per 250mg usually. The longest ester is decanoate, which will in fact be released in your system over a period of 21 days. However this causes unstable blood levels, since while the other esters are being released, you still shoot yourself with 30mg of Prop two days a week. The Prop gets released over a period of 24 hours or so, which means that you will get 25mg of testosterone during that one day, and once you start going about 4 weeks into the cycle, with all of those esters being released in their own little pace, that quick releasing ester will cause a blood level surge.

You don't have to shoot it every other day, every 3 days should suffice since you will always have a high enough blood level of testosterone to cause growth, but with rapid changes of blood levels like that, a lot of things get effected, i.e.: mood, water retention and so on...
    Last edited by .EA.; 09-14-2009 at 07:02 AM.

lift2win is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    First of all, Sustanon has 4 different type of esters. Propionate in Sustanon is only dosed at 30mg per 250mg usually. The longest ester is decanoate, which will in fact be released in your system over a period of 21 days. However this causes unstable blood levels, since while the other esters are being released, you still shoot yourself with 30mg of Prop two days a week. The Prop gets released over a period of 24 hours or so, which means that you will get 25mg of testosterone during that one day, and once you start going about 4 weeks into the cycle, with all of those esters being released in their own little pace, that quick releasing ester will cause a blood level surge.

You don't have to shoot it every other day, every 3 days should suffice since you will always have a high enough blood level of testosterone to cause growth, but with rapid changes of blood levels like that, a lot of things get effected, i.e.: mood, water retention and so on...
    this is the exact reason why, perhaps u didnt know that sust was 4 diffrent esters?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    E3D will suffice, Ive seen friends claim 4 days works for them with little sides. Definately wouldnt recommend going more than that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its better to keep blood levels as stable as possible to reduce sides, it doesnt effect everyone but alot do expereince sides especially with the amount we use to built muscle with. The amount of prop in sus isnt going to make much difference anyway even if you shoot it to use the prop ester, guess your better off trying different protocols and logging the results, personally i prefer EOD/ED

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    this has been beat to death on here in the past!
    you should know the answer to this

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of people shoot it twice a week with great results. You will keep your test levels higher if you break that up and shoot it eod.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    This is also why i do not like sust,i stick with single ester.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Thats all people used back in the day....2x S250 a week

i dont wanna make anyone annoyed but you didnt understand, but it doesnt matter im not using it anyways. i know about what you guys said but its ok

sustanon is made to release equally throught the month for transgender people, doesnt matter what ester is used when, dont worry about that part...

true prop is used quicker, but that doesnt answer my question.

you are still making use of the short ester and only that if you inject a way higher dosage.

but throughtout the month test is being absorbed by your body the same amount...
    understand what im trying to say???

its hard without saying it in person.

maybe this will be a better way to explain it. the doctors gives transgender people 1 injection of sust per month

now that sust releases equal amounts of test over the entire period, and yes this is because of the differing esters breaking down at different times.

now just increase that 1 monthly injection by alot (i havent worked out how much but i can if you wish me too) so that the average weekly absorbtion of test increases from what the transgender people have too your desired amount.

is that easier to understand??

im only curious, but if your going to say you need too because of the short esters, please your not reading properly what im writing, i know what your trying to say and that is accounted for by doing it this way.

i so hope this doesnt annoy people, im not trying to make people sound dumb

i think marcus understands,

after reading what i just wrote marcus, is that what you thought i meant?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well IDK if I understand you or not but if you are saying that people treat the 4 different esters in sust as 4 different hormones altogether I think I do. Its not like the prop ester clears in sust and levels drop the other esters are timed to kick in at that point. Just because sust has prop in it does not mean EOD injections are required forget the esters its a slow steady release of hormones over the whole time. There should not be a big fluctuation of test either way and the prop ester has done its job and is not wasted before it leaves soo I fail to understand how sust needs to be INject EOD.

I look at it like this all four tests in sust are just test you are not trying to build test prop levels vs test deconate levels etc its all test and contributes to the total level which is how sust omna was created to work. Am I wrong?

yeah sick you get it!!!!

thats what i mean, sust doesnt matter about the esters its slow release.

good name good brain

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    It was meant to be a "perfect Steroid " with 4 different esters. However, that was in theory.

If you read more articles, they will clearly tell you that Sustanon isn't as great as it was meant to be.

yeah i guess otherwise everyone would be doing this

Thread Information