I have been running test sust 450 for 8 weeks (900 mg/wk) and now I'm switching to a blend that has 225mg test prop and 100mg tren -a. I am injecting eod, my question is this enough test to keep my gains steady until the tren kicks in since I am lowering my weekly test intake?

Also is this enough test to keep my libido up or should I add in some more test? I am about a little over a weak into the new blend and I am already noticing significant gains in strength (not size, do have more hard look) is it possible the tren is already kicking in?

Also if i wanted to make my supply last a little longer could i stretch the injections to every third day or would this completely kill the gains since the half life is two days?

I have cabergoline, letro, torem, and about every other serm/AI on hand however I am looking for a new legit source because these websites I am ordering from I am hearing bad things about that the products contain real low doses of the products. I am not sure if I am allowed to mention sources so a PM would help just to help me out.

I know this is my first post and I writing this a little late so it might be a tough read. I apologize, but please no lectures; just advice.