Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    hey, just check this out and you will see that AAS is not needed for weight loss. Either bulk or cut, not both. As mentionned, if you are not a Pro BB, you should focus on cutting. Look what my bro did with diet and workout. He even has his diet in there. He wanted to run a cycle to lean up thinking it was an easy way out. I didnt let him and now he doesnt even want to cycle cause he's happy with how he looks.

Vommit warning, disgusting B & A

diamond is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoleveo7686 View Post
    see everyone tells me the opposite, they say when you have more Mass its easier to burn fat. i cut from 217 22+% bodyfat down to 205 at 18-19% I might even be a little lower then that, i havent gotten checked in a while.
    i thought the same thing.. but these guys kno a lot more than u and me combined. winny wont help u out a lot right now.19% is average for women.. u wanna be lower than a chik.. get ur diet perfect, wrkout hard..
    its a waste of winny if u buy it and use it wrong and dnt get the full benifit . wen u get ur diet perfect and lower ur bf a lil u will be a lot happier wen u do use steroids

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoleveo7686 View Post
    see everyone tells me the opposite, they say when you have more Mass its easier to burn fat. i cut from 217 22+% bodyfat down to 205 at 18-19% I might even be a little lower then that, i havent gotten checked in a while.
    Sorry, those numbers dont add up. Thats a 12lbs loss, hopefully fat which should be almost a 6% BF loss. You should be closer to 15-16% and if thats the case, keep doing what you are doing, you are only another 10-12lbs away from single digits. No problem there

cocoleveo7686 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Sorry, those numbers dont add up. Thats a 12lbs loss, hopefully fat which should be almost a 6% BF loss. You should be closer to 15-16% and if thats the case, keep doing what you are doing, you are only another 10-12lbs away from single digits. No problem there

i am probably around 16-17 but figured 18-19 would be the worse. I figure if i get up to 220-230 by january then i will cut for 3-4 solid months that should put me around 205-210 ripped up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information