castertroy is offline Associate Member

why adex and not nolva

why does adex prevent tran gyno but not nolva?
    i read it somewhere but cant find it in the search.
    and does adex prevent deca gyno?
    i heard something about nolva + nor 19s = bad.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    arimidex is an ai nolv is a serm. adex will destroy estrogen, whereas nolv...from my understanding will go to estrogen receptors and block. So nolvadex will just block estrogen but arimidex destroys it. hope this helps. on cycle i will run both, at low doses.

sorry and people say nolvadex is liver toxic... so not recomended to run with a 19 nor. Myself i say arimidex is much the same. i wouldnt worry about such things but thats the speculation. nobody wants bitch tits so low doses would probably be ok.

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    arimidex actually prevents estrogen production and the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, whereas nolvadex acts as a weak estrogen and tricks the body by blocking the estrogen receptors, especially in the breasts, thus preventing estrogen from being utilized there. the estrogen then is just free to float around in the body until it is eventually broken down in the liver. because nolvadex doesnt eliminate estrogen and is in fact a weak estrogen itself, it can actually raise your estrodial (estrogen) but you wont be feeling many of its effects, like gyno. sorry if that was long.

so nolvadex is like clomid, acting as a weak estrogen... i didnt know that i thought it just blocked.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    a-dex can lower estrogen for you on a tren cycle but you want to read up on prolactin control also.. its said that by controlling estrogen you might also keep prolactin from being raised, but if running tren you should at least have bromo/caber/prami on hand

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    a-dex can lower estrogen for you on a tren cycle but you want to read up on prolactin control also.. its said that by controlling estrogen you might also keep prolactin from being raised, but if running tren you should at least have bromo/caber/prami on hand
    Agreed

Thread Information