Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    diamond is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I'll have to second what War said above.

How exactly do you know this guy wasn't shut down?

I can assure you if he had legit tren , he was shut down.

I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing whether winny will shut you down,

not whether you can gain mass of it?
    I dated him! LMAO and he sais he never does pct...
    and he's never used test b4. only winny, tren that i kno of. he said he nvr did test, dbol or deca ..

he does blood wrk all thie time.. right now hes good.. b4 he was good too. had a kid in btween cycles... (way b4 i was with him)

i dnt get it either..

he said it made him freaky strong tho.. so it had to be real??? lol i donno.. i kno the tren he has right now is real. i got it for him . so when he uses it this time lol i will let u kno..

and wats weirder.. most guys around here do winny only cycles. now reading up more on guys cycles.. i really dnt get y most guys take winny

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    he said it made him freaky strong tho.. so it had to be real??? lol i donno.. i kno the tren he has right now is real. i got it for him . so when he uses it this time lol i will let u kno..
    Well if he says it makes him strong, it must be so.

i donno...lol

all i kno is that right now i get him sum tren . i kno thats real. so i'll c how he reacts to that...

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so you have read this thread and still don't know why he is wrong? I have no obligation to anyone, I post as I see fit. I'm not here to spoon feed people.
    Being spoon fed by you! wow, please master teach me more!

I base my opinion on medical facts, studies and research. You and most of people like you base your opinion on what you read on forums or what steroid sellers tell you so they can shaft you additional pct for more $$$ on your winstrol solo cycle.

This is how religion started. Followers just followed what they didnt bother to research.

You do what you want. Do pct on winstrol cycle alone and kill your IGF. After all, everyone should be allowed to have an opinion. Salute

Quote Originally Posted by BokBok View Post
    Listen, I understand you are Mr Enforcer around here and have the power to have our testicles removed and the push of a button, but I really think you should take the time to point out WHY people are wrong, instead of just posting a single word.
    Exactly! Just like he said to the original poster, "winny does not burn fat". Well, not debating it does but then why do people take it on their trimming cycle? any explaination?

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    and wats weirder.. most guys around here do winny only cycles. now reading up more on guys cycles.. i really dnt get y most guys take winny
    If only everyone accepted that winny shouldnt be taken alone, we wouldnt have had this debate!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    syd-bloke, you know nothing about me or what I base my opinions on, but it certainly isn't what I read on forums or what sources tell me.
    I also find it amusing that you quote BokBok and say "Exactly!" even though BokBok agreed that you are wrong.
    let it go.
    Last edited by Big; 09-25-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Lazytron is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    for the sake of being safe, regardless of who say what, planning a pct after winny alone is an insurance policy for people who are not sure about winny.

Again, no one should take winny by its own which would eliminate this debate anyway!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Listen, I understand you are Mr Enforcer around here and have the power to have our testicles removed and the push of a button, but I really think you should take the time to point out WHY people are wrong, instead of just posting a single word.
    If you read the thread you will know what is wrong, this is a free site so take it or even better leave it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke;48***32
    Being spoon fed by you! wow, please master teach me more!

I base my opinion on medical facts, studies and research. You and most of people like you base your opinion on what you read on forums or what steroid sellers tell you so they can shaft you additional pct for more $$$ on your winstrol solo cycle.

This is how religion started. Followers just followed what they didnt bother to research.

You do what you want. Do pct on winstrol cycle alone and kill your IGF. After all, everyone should be allowed to have an opinion. Salute

Exactly! Just like he said to the original poster, "winny does not burn fat". Well, not debating it does but then why do people take it on their trimming cycle? any explaination?

If only everyone accepted that winny shouldnt be taken alone, we wouldnt have had this debate!
    SERIOURSMASS wrights just like this and the smart ass comments are about the same, I think a IP check should be done on this user

Quote Originally Posted by Big;48***44
    syd-bloke, you know nothing about me or what I base my opinions on, but it certainly isn't what I read on forums or what sources tell me.
    I also find it amusing that you quote BokBok and say "Exactly!" even though BokBok agreed that you are wrong.
    let it go.
    I agreed with him regarding your way of contributing to this forum. As i said before, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Wether he thought "I" was wrong or not was not the reason I concurred with him, the fact that he acknowledged your ignorant answer, was our common ground. Didnt you notice when he enforced his point to you for the seccond time?

Lets leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage;48***74
    SERIOURSMASS wrights just like this and the smart ass comments are about the same, I think a IP check should be done on this user
    oh it just hurts when someone seriously prove you wrong dosnt it? this is a forum for everyone as you said. Find a ground for IP ban! what a joke!
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 09-25-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke;48***84
    oh it just hurts when someone seriously prove you wrong dosnt it? this is a forum for everyone as you said. Find a ground for IP bad! what a joke!
    who kicked my ass? find a ground for ip bad, do you even know what an IP check is..and you never said you were not SM..hmhm

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage;48***92
    who kicked my ass? find a ground for ip bad, do you even know what an IP check is..and you never said you were not SM..hmhm
    Sorry wasnt talking to you, was making a general point. I meant to say ip ban. Also just noticed Big has over 22000 posts! respect.

Not debating anymore.

Can we just all kiss and make up please?

How many seconds before DSM gets in here........
    DSM don't come up here, this is where the big boys play...lol

no kissing

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke;48***98
    Also just noticed Big has over 22000 posts! respect.
    while I appreciate the concession, respect here should be given based on the content of someone's posts, not the number of them.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big;48***44
    let it go.
    I believe they are both aussie,they stick together,even tho they have no clue of what there talking about.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    HaHaHa.... Welcome back BIG ..lol..

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    HaHaHa.... Welcome back BIG ..lol..
    thanks my friend. I'm an Equal Opportunity Offender.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    OP - I'm not going to join in on what is already taking place, I just wanted to point something out. You said that you only had Novedex XT available for PCT. Regardless of what AAS you run, Novedex XT is NOT going to help you out one bit. You might as well save your $50 and but a ton of multi-vitamins cause they will do more good for you than the Novedex XT. Stuff is garbage!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Really? Did he do bloodwork? Did you read it? Can you even interpret bloodwork?
    you are definately one of the biggest,(well I don't want to get in trouble so i will refrain)on this forum!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ The same can more than be said about you.

Oh man.. lol the crappy advice i could pull up that youve given out over the years. Geez... How could any of us forget the gem that was this.

testosterone deccanate/deccA

Youre just lucky we dont ban people for such offenses.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    LOL skinnykenney......you have some great threads.....hahaha

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Show me one guy who gained mass by using winny alone! winny doesnt give you the same effect as testosterone . This is based on years of research. Since winny is used massively by body builders, they made this assumption that you need pct after winny (alone) just to be safe. It like the time that everybody thought the earth was flat!

Well, Tren is prone to releasing estrogen hence no gyno. Here is a description on Tren from Steroid .com:

"Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia , bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention."

Tren has many other side effects. As I said before, as soon as you take any kind of anabolic steroid with winny, you need to plan a decent pct.

This will confirm my point, for the sake of being safe, regardless of who say what, planning a pct after winny alone is an insurance policy for people who are not sure about winny.

Again, no one should take winny by its own which would eliminate this debate anyway!

Bro youre confused..... everything you say is 100% wrong

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Show me one guy who gained mass by using winny alone! winny doesnt give you the same effect as testosterone . This is based on years of research. Since winny is used massively by body builders, they made this assumption that you need pct after winny (alone) just to be safe. It like the time that everybody thought the earth was flat!

Well, Tren is prone to releasing estrogen hence no gyno. Here is a description on Tren from Steroid .com:

"Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia , bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention."

Tren has many other side effects. As I said before, as soon as you take any kind of anabolic steroid with winny, you need to plan a decent pct.

This will confirm my point, for the sake of being safe, regardless of who say what, planning a pct after winny alone is an insurance policy for people who are not sure about winny.

have you heard of progesterone

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    Bro youre confused..... everything you say is 100% wrong
    Hey BRO! Actually, most of he thing i said was copied and pasted from here:

http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php

So sad that you are a member of this forum but you havent read steroid .com?

Oh while your reading steroid.com (you know,the site that you are a member of?!), you might want to read some other site, lets say like (i s t e r o i d s .com), here is what they say about winny alone:

Winstrol alone does not really produce any estrogen-related side effects since it is not an aromatizing steroid. Source: http://www.*********.com/Winstrol/Wi...e_Effects.html

Oh i guess every one is 100% wrong everywhere else right?

Also if all i said was wrong, means you disagrea with stacking winny with test for better results? so you pro taking winny solo?

Let it go, i have.
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 10-02-2009 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Adding link

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ The same can more than be said about you.

Oh man.. lol the crappy advice i could pull up that youve given out over the years. Geez... How could any of us forget the gem that was this.

testosterone deccanate/deccA

Youre just lucky we dont ban people for such offenses.

WOW. Thats great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information