Nobuddy is offline Junior Member

Nips gettin a little puffy

My nips are starting to get a little puffy. it's not my first Test/Deca cycle, but my first in SEVERAL years. I have nolva on hand, should i start taking some (20mg/day) or should i order the Letro?

i've never had any nip trouble before, except a slight itch in the left one (previous T&D cycle). that's how this started, just a little itch on the left. there is NO lump or lactation, so am i correct in assuming it's the estrogen and not prolactin?

also, i heard someone say "Letro and EITHER Bromo or Caber" does that mean Bromo (never heard of it) would be an alternative to Caber? Caber seems to be VERY expensive and something i'd want only if i was sure i had a problem AND was sure it was the right approach.

thanks.

36yo 5'8" 170# ?very low? BF a few previous cycle with a LONG UNHEALTHY break (hence the stats). last one was almost EXACTLY what i'm doing now.

juicebox450 is offline New Member
    U should be running adex @.5mgs/EOD for the test..................and dostinex/caber for the prolactin sides of the deca @.5mgs/E3D................. if u believe u already have gyno letro is the only thing proven to reverse it....

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    ^^^^^ agreed...get it early while u still can

cool, man, thanx for the help.

you say "dostinex/caber" i take that to mean one or the other? not together? i've never heard of Dostinex, but i'm hoping it's a cheaper alternative to Caber.

i've found a place that sells research products really cheap, i was a little scared. is it OK to ask about that here? am i correct in assuming the "no source discussion" rule applies only to GEAR and not to RESEARCH prods?

i dont see why you couldnt put up anything a bout your research chem site everyone always talks about gettin from this board "which i dont use b/c i think there bs" but to each there own...notta fan of lions t3 or clen dbt i try anything else they make

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    i dont see why you couldnt put up anything a bout your research chem site everyone always talks about gettin from this board "which i dont use b/c i think there bs" but to each there own...notta fan of lions t3 or clen dbt i try anything else they make
    cool. then it's called Iron Dragon. they str8? stuff just seemed cheap, which i know can be good or bad

never used them but ive seen the site and been curious.. i have used **********-research

i n n o v a t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    cool, man, thanx for the help.

you say "dostinex/caber" i take that to mean one or the other? not together? i've never heard of Dostinex, but i'm hoping it's a cheaper alternative to Caber.

i've found a place that sells research products really cheap, i was a little scared. is it OK to ask about that here? am i correct in assuming the "no source discussion" rule applies only to GEAR and not to RESEARCH prods?
    i belive that dostinex an cabergoline are the same thing......not 100% but i belive so.........not sure if caber. is the chem name for dostinex...or if its a off brand cheaper version of it...........sum one on here should know though or i will look it up an get back to you....

OK checked it out...........cabergoline is the chem. name for dostinex..... also can be called cabaser.............so yeah like i said its the same thing....

Thread Information