markleedsfc is offline New Member

Question got the flu while on roids

I'm in my 5th week of my cycle and have now got the flu (not swine flu) and I'm unable to train. I feel this has been a waste of a cycle, even though I have been eating right and kept taking my shots at the right times i have lost some muscle. Does anyone recommend training a little bit or should I wait untill I'm 100% fit because it could be counter-productive?

nombie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markleedsfc View Post
    I'm in my 5th week of my cycle and have now got the flu (not swine flu) and I'm unable to train. I feel this has been a waste of a cycle, even though I have been eating right and kept taking my shots at the right times i have lost some muscle. Does anyone recommend training a little bit or should I wait untill I'm 100% fit because it could be counter-productive?
    I wouldn't!! But what I would do is up your calories why you are ill, if your appetite isn't supressed. But training is not a good idea.

Eat plenty, even if you can only get ur hands on dirty foods.

I have actually lowered my carb intake just slightly because all I'm doing is lying down which isn't buring any calories so I'm more worried about putting on too much fat.

nombie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markleedsfc View Post
    I have actually lowered my carb intake just slightly because all I'm doing is lying down which isn't buring any calories so I'm more worried about putting on too much fat.
    When you sick and juicing I wouldn't be worried about putting on fat! You need your energy, and you are only going to be ill for up to a week max. So what is the problem with eating plenty during this week? More chance of you loosing your gains from not eating while sick!

Working out while your ill aint gunna do squat juice or no juice as you metabolism in general is supressed so you wont be recovering right.

Your prob right, I'll just need to rest and eat a lot. Thanks for the advice nombie

Thread Information