Rhino1432 is offline New Member

Tren Acetate doseage?

Height:6'4"
    Weight:230
    BF: idk

I have done prob 5 cycles of test 250mg in the past two years. It gave me good gains but i never took it any futher than 500mg a week, One shot every 3.5 days. I have some tren acetate now and would like to take it and was planning on taking 50mg EOD. Will that even do anything? I want to bulk up and get a little more cut.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Wait until youre 21 man

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    I am planning on running tren ace in small doses during my next cycle (maybe january)
    Ive read that 100 mg EOD is a common dose. I would definately start out slow to see how you react to the sides of tren.
    Youll be running test along with it, right?

I turn 21 in a month. And idk if i am going to do tet with it. I have some but i also have never staked anything before

And what are the common sides with tren . Because i didnt notice any with test. I know that there are some i just dint notice them

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino1432 View Post
    Height:6'4"
    Weight:230
    BF: idk

I have done prob 5 cycles of test 250mg in the past two years. It gave me good gains but i never took it any futher than 500mg a week, One shot every 3.5 days. I have some tren acetate now and would like to take it and was planning on taking 50mg EOD. Will that even do anything? I want to bulk up and get a little more cut.
    I turn 21 in a month. And idk if i am going to do tet with it. I have some but i also have never staked anything before
    And what are the common sides with tren. Because i didnt notice any with test. I know that there are some i just dint notice them
    FIRST OFF YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO GET ADVICE HERE,

You do not need AS you need diet and time to grow, why at 20 years old do you want to run tren ?

You will not listen to me and that fine, but you will not get help here!!!!!

Good luck in life bro

rage

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You should not be using steroids at your age. You are a fool... 5 cycle since you were 18. And ran 250mg test... Shit most trt guys run around 200 mgs. u shut your natty test down at 18 for 50mg more test a week... STOOOOOPID

Is tren that bad? I am open to any advise and i thought what i was doing was light. Maybe im wrong. It just never affected me in a bad way.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Is tren that bad? I am open to any advise and i thought what i was doing was light. Maybe im wrong. It just never affected me in a bad way.
    YES

now I really feel if you take the time to learn about a diet you will get where you need to be bro, There is a lot of danger doing the gear at your age such as shutting your natty test off, fuse you growth platelets and the list goes on bro..

you have already caused some damage but if you stop now and wait you might get it back but then I am no doctor...get some blood work done and see where you stand..

peace

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    agreed ^^^^

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Tren is one of the harder steroids out there. I shouldve mentioned that Im in my mid 30's, and have low test issues. That is why I started looking into using steroids. At 20-21 years old, your test levels are probably very high, and you could achieve some great results with a strict diet without using steroids.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    Yeah, Tren is one of the harder steroids out there. I shouldve mentioned that Im in my mid 30's, and have low test issues. That is why I started looking into using steroids. At 20-21 years old, your test levels are probably very high, and you could achieve some great results with a strict diet without using steroids.
    yep i believe that also bud

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your age you could get the kind of gains it would take a 35 year old steroids to make.

Thread Information