When do you know that your balls are f***ed?

I recently just finished my 1st ever steroid cycle.

After taking my last shot of Test Enanthate 250mg, I waited 13 days before beginning PCT with Clomiphene and Tamoxifen .

Maybe a week before I began PCT, I had extremely low sex drive, I'm even more certain of this because I stopped masturbating for a few days (it's usually a regular thing with me, probably twice a day). So I figure that my Testosterone level dropped below the norm for a few days until my balls kicked in and started producing again.

Even by the time I started my PCT, my sex drive was back to normal

I'm just wondering though... how do you know when you've f***ed up your balls? Do you know as soon as 10 days after you take your last shot of Test E because you simply have no sex drive?

I'm glad my balls came back as quickly as they did, but I'm not gonna let them shrink as much next time, I'm gonna add HCG to my next cycle.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Alright man, ur balls are fine if all ur worried about is you not being horny enough to jack off for 3 days...maybe ur dic* needed a break, u seemed to be wacking off 14 times a week already lol. Get some vag man, take care of that, ur dic* is prolly tired of ur hand and wants some vag

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    Alright man, ur balls are fine if all ur worried about is you not being horny enough to jack off for 3 days...maybe ur dic* needed a break, u seemed to be wacking off 14 times a week already lol. Get some vag man, take care of that, ur dic* is prolly tired of ur hand and wants some vag
    this sounds so intelligent

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    bloodwork over time will tell u if your balls are done... low test levels and the hormones that cause test productions would be iminent

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post

this sounds so intelligent
    wow, this is great advice! ...It was a joke

If you're still horny one month after stopping taking Test E, that means your balls are fine and dandy, right?

Is horniness a good indicator of Testosterone level? I mean I'm the kind of the guy that gets a boner just talking to a girl on the phone.

Thread Information