Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I am a little over worked right now with work and my book. I apologize to everyone. Nothing has changed over the past 4 years. And no you have not been wasting your time doing flat bench presses given its working
    your Chest more than your front delts and triceps. Do triceps after back and bicep after chest. The rest looks good. 8-15 reps per set is best. Abs done once or twice a week is fine. Once a week is plenty IMO. Run 500 ius of hcg entire time or do full pct after entire cycle at higher dosages.
    Thanks so much for your reply! Ill be switching my workouts around to combine checst and bi's into 1 day, and back and tri's into another like you suggested. My only other questions would be, that being this is my first cycle, you still believe that 8 week on, 2 weeks off is the right cycle for me? I am taking Test Enth and still trying to figure out exactly what I should be taking for PCT. Were you saying that if I take HCG threwout my cycle that I can skip taking anything else for PCT? Also, if I chose to do a full PCT instead of HCG the entire cycle, will I be able to fit a full PCT into only 2 weeks, and exactly what would you recommend taking for it?

EDIT: Ronnie id also like to add that I realize that you are a trainer, meaning you usually make money helping guys get big. This being said if you contact me via PM, I have no problem giving you a little cash for your time helping me out. I appreciate your help and realize you are busy.
    Last edited by btrizzyb; 07-07-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply! Ill be switching my workouts around to combine checst and bi's into 1 day, and back and tri's into another like you suggested. My only other questions would be, that being this is my first cycle, you still believe that 8 week on, 2 weeks off is the right cycle for me? I am taking Test Enth and still trying to figure out exactly what I should be taking for PCT. Were you saying that if I take HCG threwout my cycle that I can skip taking anything else for PCT? Also, if I chose to do a full PCT instead of HCG the entire cycle, will I be able to fit a full PCT into only 2 weeks, and exactly what would you recommend taking for it?

EDIT: Ronnie id also like to add that I realize that you are a trainer, meaning you usually make money helping guys get big. This being said if you contact me via PM, I have no problem giving you a little cash for your time helping me out. I appreciate your help and realize you are busy.
    If you pct during cycle continue post cycle therapy for an additional 2 weeks using a higher dosages eod 1500 is a good number. If you do not pct during cycle then use an even higher dosage for 3 weeks- like 2500 eod.

Thread Information