Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How much weight gain should be expected with Anavar Cycle??

subzero is offline New Member

How much weight gain should be expected with Anavar Cycle??

Im planing on doing Anava cycle only for 7 weeks at 50mg. Should I take more or less or stay with 50mg?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    it varies on each person. there is no right amount you will gain.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I started a week ago and I am doing 60 mg per day.
    What about your stats?

csd0004 is offline New Member
    You shouldn't expect much of a weight gain with anavar . At most maybe 5-6 lbs over the entire cycle.

BJJ
    Then I am curious to see what my result will be.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Then I am curious to see what my result will be.

Thanks for telling us this BJJ.

I'm 30, 5'11, 195lbs,12% body fat and training without help for 3 years. I want to gain muscle only, also what's the % of gains will I be able to keep after I come off the cycle?
    Last edited by subzero; 09-30-2009 at 12:16 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    If your trying to put on muscle then you picked the wrong steroid . Test only would have been a better first cycle. That said you can expect a few lbs (5-6 at most) assuming you have an understanding of how to eat and train. whats your post cycle?

I don't have PCT planned. What would you suggest for PCT? I know how to eat and train that's not gonna be a problem. Just wanna gain a little and sculp my body more.

your standard nolva/clomid post cycle or possibly even just nolva should suffice

How much should I take nolva/clomid and for how long, should I also get Milk Thistle ?

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva-40/40/20/20
    OR
    Clomid-100/50/50/50, although I have seen some different variations with the dosing of the two but with your propsed cycle being so light those doses shoulde be fine.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    please reconsider anavar ONLY cycle........

how old are you?

first cycle, test only....

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey24 View Post
    Nolva-40/40/20/20
    OR
    Clomid-100/50/50/50, although I have seen some different variations with the dosing of the two but with your propsed cycle being so light those doses shoulde be fine.
    Where?

Are you advising him to do a pct of 4 weeks while he is planning to use oxandrolone only for 7 at 50mgs ed?
    Am I understanding correctly? Are you sure your advice is worthy?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

how old are you?

Why?
    May you name the reasons, including also those related to health?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

how old are you?

I'm 30 years old. I did some research and picked anavar. The reson is, I hate needles, wanna lose some bf and also this is the only oral that is not that toxic.

So how lond should I do my PCT.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    So how lond should I do my PCT.
    I can tell you what I am going to do at the end of my anavar cycle which consists of 60mg ed for 8 weeks and 25mg proviron ed w6/8, then 2w of clomid 50mg ed for pct.

Thanks, I'm going to follow your thread that you have going.

Where?

Are you advising him to do a pct of 4 weeks while he is planning to use oxandrolone only for 7 at 50mgs ed?
    Am I understanding correctly? Are you sure your advice is worthy?
    Yeah i'm sure.You act as if im suggesting this guy to do a PCT of tamox/clomid,250iu HCG 2x per week,and a test booster.Granted its a very light cycle but why muck around,besides after the money he will spend on the var tamox/clomid are relatively cheap in comparison. Would u not agree?

BJJ
    Yeah i'm sure.You act as if im suggesting this guy to do a PCT of tamox/clomid,250iu HCG 2x per week,and a test booster.Granted its a very light cycle but why muck around,besides after the money he will spend on the var tamox/clomid are relatively cheap in comparison. Would u not agree?
    My question was related to the lenght of the pct.
    It cannot be 4 weeks since 4 weeks is the lenght of a 12w cycle with test en 500mg ew.

PCT in this case should be 2 weeks, at least this is what I was told by my endo, I read it here and was advised by some vets when asked directly.

So, are you sure your advice regarding pct was correct?
    This is the question.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I really dont see how a longer PCT would hurt anything it would help recovery even more IMO. Not too sure about the 2 wks of PCT but I am following your thread bjj so I am curious to see how it works out. OP IDK I will be running var as a finisher to my next cycle I never saw var as a good choice to run alone IMO but I have never run it alone so I really dont know
    Last edited by gymnerd; 10-03-2009 at 10:00 AM.

nombie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I'm 30 years old. I did some research and picked anavar. The reson is, I hate needles, wanna lose some bf and also this is the only oral that is not that toxic.
    This is pathetic^^^

You want to do steroids but dont want to use needles? If your going to be man enough to use AAS then be man enough to inject.

Anavar will not drop your body fat!! You wont lose fat unless you burn more calories than you consume, which is achieved by cutting calories and increasing your cardio. Anavar is used as a cutting cycle to keep gains while cutting bodyfat.

You need to reconsider what you are doing! By the sounds of it you don't have a clue what your doing!!

This is my choice and my opinion I'm only asking for advice. If I don't wnna use injectables than I don't. I feel like Anavar is a percect steroid for somone that wants to get stronger, doesn't wanna get really big in short time and look likes hes jucing.

That's why I'm on this forum , asking advice from members that used it and have a clue what they doing. So at the end of my reaserch I will have a "clue"........

Nothing wrong with a 4 week post cycle. whats it gonna hurt?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nombie View Post
    This is pathetic^^^

You want to do steroids but dont want to use needles? If your going to be man enough to use AAS then be man enough to inject.

Anavar will not drop your body fat!! You wont lose fat unless you burn more calories than you consume, which is achieved by cutting calories and increasing your cardio. Anavar is used as a cutting cycle to keep gains while cutting bodyfat.

You need to reconsider what you are doing! By the sounds of it you don't have a clue what your doing!!

I hear what your saying but he has his mind made up so why not try and help him the best we can? If he is willing to cough up alot of extra cash for var instead of test and get less gains out of it just to avoid pinning so be it.

OP you will laugh at yourself once you pin once at how nervous you were for nothing.

My question was related to the lenght of the pct.
    It cannot be 4 weeks since 4 weeks is the lenght of a 12w cycle with test en 500mg ew.

PCT in this case should be 2 weeks, at least this is what I was told by my endo, I read it here and was advised by some vets when asked directly.

So, are you sure your advice regarding pct was correct?
    This is the question.
    Look man thats why its called a suggestion.Also a four week pct is not set in stone with a 12wk test cycle at 500mg ew,I guarantee you their are many on this site that do a five, or even six week pct for the above mentioned cycle.And thats because everyone is different only that person knows when his body is right, and that could take 4wks or that could take 2wks.Its all depends on the indivudial.Now even if you were to take an extra two weeks of tamox/clomid do u seriously think that would hurt you?why dont you go ask some of the vets about that and see what they tell you.Answer your question?

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I read a kid's post on here he gained 30lbs on a var only cycle, I think he was about 135lbs at start though. If I can find his post I will post it up.
    Last edited by AcePowerZ; 10-04-2009 at 03:21 AM.

thai-lan is offline Member
    I can tell you what I am going to do at the end of my anavar cycle which consists of 60mg ed for 8 weeks and 25mg proviron ed w6/8, then 2w of clomid 50mg ed for pct.
    BJ Joe , i think u just need to take a break. your pct plan is a complete shit and 50 or 60mg anavar wont do much. I know it from myself...

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    I read a kid's post on here he gained 30lbs on a var only cycle, I think he was about 135lbs at start though. If I can find his post I will post it up.
    lol if any kid ate properly for certain amount of time , he would gain 30pounds. its east to gain when ur only 135
    Bklffghgfnnj likes this.

glover is offline Associate Member
    I would stay with the 5omg. It should work fine. I think the pct would be just four weeks of Nolva. If you don't want needles you wouldn't wand hcg anyway.

BJJ
    Look man thats why its called a suggestion.Also a four week pct is not set in stone with a 12wk test cycle at 500mg ew,I guarantee you their are many on this site that do a five, or even six week pct for the above mentioned cycle.And thats because everyone is different only that person knows when his body is right, and that could take 4wks or that could take 2wks.Its all depends on the indivudial.Now even if you were to take an extra two weeks of tamox/clomid do u seriously think that would hurt you?why dont you go ask some of the vets about that and see what they tell you.Answer your question?
    you took me wrongly.
    i asked vets and cross checked with my endo, period.

Blog Entries
    although you may be a bit dissapointed in your results from a low dose var cycle, it is an ok choice for a first cycle....i see nothing wrong with it...the only other fairly acceptable oral only cycle would be t-bol....just throwing that out there....good luck...

you took me wrongly.
    i asked vets and cross checked with my endo, period.
    Yeah sure pal.Just be honest with your self dude you were insinuating I had know idea what the **** I was talking about.Well seems like you were wrong.So are you sure your advice is worthy.?Might want to seek out another endo buddy.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Yeah sure pal.Just be honest with your self dude you were insinuating I had know idea what the **** I was talking about.Well seems like you were wrong.So are you sure your advice is worthy.?Might want to seek out another endo buddy.
    Endos dont know shit about cycling AAS..period!

Running Var at 60mg is going to shut your HPTA down. It may suppress it completely... And if it does he would be advised to run PCT longer then 2 weeks...

Running a cycle for anywhere from 8-16 weeks can shut down your HPTA completely. You will need a PCT of about the same duration and dosage to correct it.

Running Var alone is a bad idea because it shuts down your NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION. So you libido may be jacked up while on cycle and you'll be slinging a wet noodle! Do some research on your own!! **** your ENDO!!

Be a ****ing man and run some Test with your var!!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    Endos dont know shit about cycling AAS..period! be very careful what you write. it is full of kids around here and the last thing the need to read, it is such a statement. you surely wanted to mean that endos (mostly but not all) do not have a direct and personal experience with aas, however they know better than others (if reliable ones of course) how to intervene to correct problems may arise and or implement drugs among each other. a farsighted and intelligent person would not step into aas without an endo on his/her shoulder, IMO.

Running Var at 60mg is going to shut your HPTA down. It may suppress it completely... And if it does he would be advised to run PCT longer then 2 weeks... you said right, "if it does". that "if" is the point. in my case, i 'll know by the end of the cycle, "if" it did, then my pct will be updated accordingly. not a big deal i would say.

Running a cycle for anywhere from 8-16 weeks can shut down your HPTA completely. You will need a PCT of about the same duration and dosage to correct it. ???, 16 weeks pct then!!!

Running Var alone is a bad idea because it shuts down your NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION. So you libido may be jacked up while on cycle and you'll be slinging a wet noodle! Do some research on your own!! I did **** your ENDO!! i'll try a doggy style

Be a ****ing man and run some Test with your var!! if you knew my reasons, you would know i do not need test
    bold

Endos dont know shit about cycling AAS..period!

Running Var at 60mg is going to shut your HPTA down. It may suppress it completely... And if it does he would be advised to run PCT longer then 2 weeks...

Running a cycle for anywhere from 8-16 weeks can shut down your HPTA completely. You will need a PCT of about the same duration and dosage to correct it.

Running Var alone is a bad idea because it shuts down your NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION. So you libido may be jacked up while on cycle and you'll be slinging a wet noodle! Do some research on your own!! **** your ENDO!!

Be a ****ing man and run some Test with your var!!
    Yo YTHRASHIN, no point in telling bjj a thing this guy know's it all.He knows so much that he thinks an extra two weeks of tamox/clomid therapy would have absolutely no extra benefit for someone who is suppressed.

bold
    You dont need Test? Are you a woman?

Yo YTHRASHIN, no point in telling bjj a thing this guy know's it all.He knows so much that he thinks an extra two weeks of tamox/clomid therapy would have absolutely no extra benefit for someone who is suppressed.
    Yeah I can see this... Let him listen to a endo that probably has no experience with steroid cycles.

Hell a lot of HRT doctors and endos give some outrageous advice. Massive amounts of HCG , nolva with Deca , 50mg of oral winny ran indefinitely with Test for a HRT protocol etc... People on AAS forums have tried and tested different AAS protocols. They know what works....

Good luck BJJ

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    endos dont know shit about cycling aas..period!

Running var at 60mg is going to shut your hpta down. It may suppress it completely... And if it does he would be advised to run pct longer then 2 weeks...

Running a cycle for anywhere from 8-16 weeks can shut down your hpta completely. You will need a pct of about the same duration and dosage to correct it.

Running var alone is a bad idea because it shuts down your natural test production. So you libido may be jacked up while on cycle and you'll be slinging a wet noodle! Do some research on your own!! **** your endo!!

Be a ****ing man and run some test with your var!!
    bs .. nothing wrong with runnin a var only cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information