StreetFx is offline New Member

Question Need some help Deca and sustanon 250 cycle

Hey guys this will be my second cycle what I want to do is a Deca and Sust cycle this is what am thinking can you let me know what you think

Every Sun I will inject 2cc=400 mg Deca so 1 shot a week
    Every Mon and Thu I will inject 1cc=250 Sust so 2 shots a week
    Don't know if I need Nolvadex or Clomid Because my last cycle was Deca 400week and primo 300 day for 12 weeks and winny 40 day for my last 6 weeks and I never had Deca dick or anything like that
    What kind of gain would one get say with a diet of 350 grams of protein and 200 carbs. Would I look like a chipmunk in the face
    My Sats are
    23yrs
    5'8
    B/F% I think is 10%
    Sunday//Monday//Tue//Wen//Thursday// Fri//Sat
    Deca //Sustanon //xxxxxxxxxx//Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxxx
    Deca //Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxx//Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxxx
    Deca //Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxx//Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxx
    Deca //Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxx//Sustanon//xxxxxxxxx
    Deca //Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxx// Sustanon//xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by StreetFx; 09-30-2009 at 11:08 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    the timing of your deca is off. it should be shot 2x/week

your sust should be shot EOD but you would be better off with a single ester such as cyp or enanth

what do you mean do you need nolva and clomid? for post cycle?

you had no test in your last cycle?

how long has it been since your 1st cycle?

okay so i should I do it on Sunday and Wed that's what i did last time was two shots a week but I thought 1 shot a week would be okay because its Active Life 14-16 days

your sust should be shot EOD but you would be better off with a single ester such as cyp or enanth

So if i did it every other day i would just take 1/2 cc because i don't really want to go higher then 500mgs

Ya i never did a post cycle last time but i never had a problem with sex drive or anything like that when i was on cycle or off

No not at all still had good gain probably would of have a little better tho that's why I will be using it this time

its been about 14 weeks now i want to start this in about 3 to 4 weeks

leafman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post

deca can be shot once per week no problem it has a longer half life than test e/c so once a week is no problem ,sust 250mgs every 3rd day is fine too ,but as you say a single ester wouldbe better.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFx View Post

okay so i should I do it on Sunday and Wed that's what i did last time was two shots a week but I thought 1 shot a week would be okay because its Active Life 14-16 days

So if i did it every other day i would just take 1/2 cc because i don't really want to go higher then 500mgs

Ya i never did a post cycle last time but i never had a problem with sex drive or anything like that when i was on cycle or off

No not at all still had good gain probably would of have a little better tho that's why I will be using it this time

pct is a very important part of useing steroids ,i would sergest you do alot of reading on it.

also test should be the base of any cycle as its what makes you a man ,useing non test compounds alone means you will have no test flowing in your system and will feel like shi t and have no sex drive most of the time.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

yes every 3.5 days. the idea is to maintain as stable of blood levels as possible

yes. again the point is stable bloos levels, in order to take advantage of the prop ester you would need to shoot sust EOD, Like I said tho i would really consider just using a single ester but if its all you have then EOD is your best bet.

becuase you never had a loss of libido means nothing.. i would HIGHLY advise getting some blood work done PRIOR to starting this cycle to see where you are at. deca is extremly suppressive and no post cycle cannot mean good things for your test levels.

you MUST include a post cycle EVERYTIME. let me know if you need help putting one together...

good

Quote Originally Posted by leafman View Post
    deca can be shot once per week no problem it has a longer half life than test e/c so once a week is no problem ,sust 250mgs every 3rd day is fine too ,but as you say a single ester wouldbe better.
    of course deca canbe shot once a week but he would benefit from 2x/week injections

peachfuzz thank you for your info

I would love to go get some blood work done but I live in Canada and I don't know what to say to my family Doctor what should I asked for because i dont' want to tell him what i have taken you know what i mean.

I would really like it if you could make a PCT for me because I have read a lot on steroids but not on PCT my mistake. I just want this cycle to go good and I don't want to pay for it down the road

I haven't bought any test yet that's why am on here trying to get all the info I can b4 I buy instead of sustanon what about enanthate i have read good stuff on that cypionate i heard from friend that its shit see i don't want to poke myself 10 times a week you know what I mean

What do you think about using Dianabol in this cycle but i wont want to do it any longer then 4 weeks am not a fan of anything being liver toxic

also doing test will my face get all chipmunked

weeks 1-4 30mgs dbol

weeks 1-12 50mgs test e

weeks 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 -

weeks 14-18 clomid 100/50/50/25 -

nice simple cycle ,have nolvdex on hand for gyno probs,if you start to fel sore or itcy nips then start nolva at 20mgs every day untill settled down and run 10mgs evey day afer right up to pct

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    weeks 1-4 40mgs dbol

weeks 1-12 500mgs test e X2 wk

weeks 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 -

weeks 14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50 -

nice simple cycle ,have nolvdex on hand for gyno probs,if you start to fel sore or itcy nips then start nolva at 20mgs every day untill settled down and run 10mgs evey day afer right up to pct

Made some small corrections here with the test amounts and d-bol and pct amounts.

T

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Made some small corrections here with the test amounts and d-bol and pct amounts.

T

Blog Entries
    peachfuzz thank you for your info

I would love to go get some blood work done but I live in Canada and I don't know what to say to my family Doctor what should I asked for because i dont' want to tell him what i have taken you know what i mean.

I would really like it if you could make a PCT for me because I have read a lot on steroids but not on PCT my mistake. I just want this cycle to go good and I don't want to pay for it down the road

I haven't bought any test yet that's why am on here trying to get all the info I can b4 I buy instead of sustanon what about enanthate i have read good stuff on that cypionate i heard from friend that its shit see i don't want to poke myself 10 times a week you know what I mean

What do you think about using Dianabol in this cycle but i wont want to do it any longer then 4 weeks am not a fan of anything being liver toxic

also doing test will my face get all chipmunked

Go with test E, you will do fine with that.

And d-bol is fine @ 40 mgs ed.

PeachFuzz has the rest nailed down for you.

He's a really respected member around here.

Best

t

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Just a small adjustment pct would start week 15 not 14

Thanks Guys for all the Info

Blog Entries
    LMFAO!!!LOL

Best

T