zepiqueno is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Cutting weight 4 jiu jitsu tourny 30lbs one month anavar <might add clen and t3

okay so i have done this b4 i am now 212 5'9 with a 21% bf ,so far i lost 6 lbs in 2 day's which is good because i am trying to make 185 again ,i am running a cycle of anavar 40 mg ed i am half way thru my second week ,i am on a diet which is mostly chicken egg's steak or lean ground beef ,i eat maybe 40g of carb's a day which are from protien shakes .umm here are my pics so far , i am picking up some clen and t3 tonight to add in , please critic this and gie me some advice on diet and supplementing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting weight 4 jiu jitsu tourny 30lbs one month anavar &lt;might add clen and t3-anavar-week-2-tues-2.jpg   Cutting weight 4 jiu jitsu tourny 30lbs one month anavar &lt;might add clen and t3-anavar-week-2-tues-3.jpg  

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    you may have gyno.
    I would take care of that problem

F2F
    F2F is offline Junior Member
    Not to be a jerk. But why not losse the BF then keep it off and then cycle. I am a verry active Jujitsu competitor you are screwing with your self and probably will gas out before you would like. YOur diet is perfect to loose the weight are you doing any cardio? if your are just planning on doing a cycle and then cut your weight at the last sec. you better expect sides. Just my opinion been around that sport lit my whole life

i have been gassing pretty quick while training but can i stop the var a week and a half in with no pct ? i am gonna start clen and t3 2morro whats ur take on that ?

and about the gyno thing i think i have it from just being over weight or from puberty so i am not going to be getting surgery ,but do u think i can get rid of it with with pct ?

F2F
    Man i dont have enough knowledge on roids to give you that advise on if that will help. i would keep posting for someone else> i just think if you are wanting to be the best at your sport you best slow down and tackle one isue at a time. Its not like you should loose any of the muscle you have if you keep hitting the weights hard just get some of that BF and get your conditioning in and then cycle and you could be bad as@ at that point.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I am urging you to do this naturally. I had a tournament a few years ago also.... i dropped from 215 to 187 for the 180-189 weight class...... no drugs or suppliments other than protein powder for my 4 day liquid diet.

dropping weight for a tourney isn't always safe LOL but you do hat you gotta do. I don't think you need clen and T3 to accomplish it.

Regarding the var..... yes you need to run PCT

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

F2F
    X2 with hazard

V6A6L6O is offline Junior Member
    Just out of interest Hazard, how long did it take you to cut that weight and what did your diet look like?
    Cheers mate.

okay while since i have no nolvadex or clomid should i continue on till i can get ?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    you might be able to drop the weight.... BUT YOU WILL DROP YOUR STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by V6A6L6O View Post
    Just out of interest Hazard, how long did it take you to cut that weight and what did your diet look like?
    Cheers mate.
    took me about 3 weeks.....

cut out carbs completely...... lots of cardio...... for about 2 weeks. Last week began a liquid diet - 3 days before cut out all water and did lots of cardio. I was only trying to make the 190 weightclass LOL and when I weighed in I was pleasantly surprised.

It's not healthy - but I was a one time thing for me so i just did it. After weigh-in I ate 6 pancakes, a 4 egg omelette, and 4 slices of whole wheat toast. Couple hours later ate banana's with honey..... had some energy drinks right before I got called.

Would I want to doit again.... NOPE - but if I was stillt raining jiu-jitsu I probably would have.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

The One is offline Associate Member
    you can lose the weight naturally before starting a cycle

I started my diet on aug. 4 I was at 235 and now today(09-22) I'm at 200. I have my clen at hand but I'm trying to decide if I should use it or not.

arch is offline Junior Member
    hazard what belt are you ever do well at tournaments? i have placed in some of the bigger tournaments

Thread Information