Obselite is offline New Member

EQ and Test Prop

I have recently acquired some gear for my first cycle. I have been lifting for the last year (the last 6-8 months intensively) and have been looking for some additional help with recovery. I know many of you don't prefer EQ but my research has shown it to be safe and I have a few friends that have had substantial results on it (nothing crazy, but something that would make me happy).

Stats:
    6"
    188#
    BF: 13-15%

Gear:
    30mL EQ: 200mg/mL
    10mL Prop: 100mg/mL (I know this isn't a lot, but it was all I could get)
    60 (40mg each) Nolvadex capsules

Here's the setup I was suggested:
    Inject every 3rd day. Once 200mg EQ/100mg Prop. Once Prop is gone, continue with EQ until gone (200mg every 3rd day).
    PCT: wait 2 weeks before starting; take 2 capsules a day for 2 weeks and then one each day until gone.

What do you guys think of this? Suggestions?
    This is pretty much the limit I have on gear for now, so I can't really get more of anything at this point (aside from the legal PCT materials, if needed).

Thanks for the help.

TJ09 is offline Junior Member
    Im pretty sure you should do alot higher dose of eq and only inject that once a week

smalltime7 is offline Member
    if i am getting this you are talking 600 per week EQ and 200 per week prop this means the prop will last 5 weeks? not long enough.....the 600 EQ is good (i love EQ) but you need more test IMO furthermore you will continue with just EQ for the next 5 weeks without test bad idea again IMO

The amounts you specified are slightly off.
    If I take it as suggested, it would be 400mg EQ/week and 200mg Prop/week.
    However, since it's every 3rd day (7days/3=2.33) means it's more like 466mg EQ/week and 233 of Prop.

Also, I know the EQ shouldn't be much higher...users have mentioned that 600 seems to be the magic number, but I have some friends that have had good luck with a 400-450 setup. I am more concerned with the amount of test...but it was all my "supplier" had at the time and I don't know when he'll have more in stock.

Im not one of the eq haters im just curious the guys that were running it at 400 to 450 a week, with good gains , did they just run the eq?

From what my sources said, the setup they prescribed to me is identical to what they have successfully used.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What I am seeing is that you are 6' and only 188lbs. You can gain another natural 20 - 30lbs if you just get a proper diet going first. Dont worry about the gear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Obselite View Post
    From what my sources said, the setup they prescribed to me is identical to what they have successfully used.
    Oh ok so they had test with it also, im want to hear someone say they've had good gains on just eq alone....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There is quite a lot wrong here.....

I wouldn't run EQ alone..... your test is only foing to last 4 weeks (Which you aren't even doing right) - thats not long enough. Test prop needs to be injected every other day at the least. At only 200mg's your pretty much just replacing what your body is making...... so whats the point? EQ is a very very weak steroid .... does it work for some? I'm sure it does..... but everyone that i've seen it work for has run it at 600+ mg's a week. I'm sure your friends changed their diet around when they started their cycle and increased calories - which i'm sure had a lot to do with some of their weight gain.

I know you listed your stats but you left your age off..... how old are you?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I just re-read your post.....

You havn't even been lifting long enough..... 6-8 months lifting isn't enough. You are nowhere near your genetic limit..... you should be able to get to 200lbs naturally and i'm sure you can surpass that with diet and workout changes. Your 1st step needs to be posting in the diet section to get your diet straight. If you think it's great.... post it..... and let those guys confirm that. Next.... head to the workout section and post up your routine. Let them tell you what needs to be changed.

You've barely built a base for yourself and you want to run steroids ? Not a smart idea.... If you're not 24/25 then you shouldn't cycle either. Being that young - your testosterone will be extremilly high - why shut it down for one cycle and risk it not returning back to the level it was?

You have a lot of research to do my friend..... sorry to say it - but you aren't ready to cycle.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I just re-read your post.....

You havn't even been lifting long enough..... 6-8 months lifting isn't enough. You are nowhere near your genetic limit..... you should be able to get to 200lbs naturally and i'm sure you can surpass that with diet and workout changes. Your 1st step needs to be posting in the diet section to get your diet straight. If you think it's great.... post it..... and let those guys confirm that. Next.... head to the workout section and post up your routine. Let them tell you what needs to be changed.

You've barely built a base for yourself and you want to run steroids ? Not a smart idea.... If you're not 24/25 then you shouldn't cycle either. Being that young - your testosterone will be extremilly high - why shut it down for one cycle and risk it not returning back to the level it was?

You have a lot of research to do my friend..... sorry to say it - but you aren't ready to cycle.

~Haz~
    I was going to answer this thread but it looks like you got there first^^
    agreed

Thread Information