Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

not your average itchy nips question...

ok, heres the story. ive had itchy nips, well more like a weird tingling sensation that only goes away if i itch them. its been going on for a good 2 1/2 years, way before i touched gear. im on cycle right now test/tren and i did a test cycle also before that, both cycles the itchyness didnt go away. the first test cycle i had adex on hand but never used it, now for this cycle ive been using prami for prolactin and adex .25/day and the itchyness is still there. i had no gyno probs on the first cycle, so my question is, what could this be caused by? even when i lower estrogen, it doesnt go away, and has been there far before i touched steroids . on a side note i used to have my nipples pierced (2 in each nipple) and they became sensitive to the touch ever since then, even though the piercings are out now, theyre still sensitive. anyone have any idea what could be causing this??

well i gotta head out but ill be back on tomorrow, anyone got any opinions? much appreciated...

I'd put it down to the nipple piercings!

By the way, some people just have harmless weird stuff going on in their body. A friend of mine had "sweaty hands", his hands would sweat profusely if he did anything like play Playstation. It was disgusting, you had to wipe the controller with a cloth after he used it.

Anyway he eventually went and had surgery to have some sort of nerve cut, so now his hands don't sweat at all.

If you hadn't mentioned about the nipple piercings, I would have just thought you have itchy nipples and that's just you, but definitely I'd reckon the piercings played a part.

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I'd put it down to the nipple piercings!

By the way, some people just have harmless weird stuff going on in their body. A friend of mine had "sweaty hands", his hands would sweat profusely if he did anything like play Playstation. It was disgusting, you had to wipe the controller with a cloth after he used it.

Anyway he eventually went and had surgery to have some sort of nerve cut, so now his hands don't sweat at all.

If you hadn't mentioned about the nipple piercings, I would have just thought you have itchy nipples and that's just you, but definitely I'd reckon the piercings played a part.
    yea you think so? i was thinking it had something to do with that especially since theyre sensitive ever since then... as long as i dont have to worry too much about it being some weird estrogen problem then its ok, i cant see it being estrogen related though since running an AI did nothing to rid it... its annoying as SHIT though lol god it gets tiring after a while... NEVER goes away

any other ideas guys?

Well I think there's one way you can find out with 100% certainty whether it's do to with Estrogen:

If you take Letrozole , it will get rid of 99% of Estrogen. If your nipples are still itchy after that, then it's not being caused by Estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    Well I think there's one way you can find out with 100% certainty whether it's do to with Estrogen:

If you take Letrozole, it will get rid of 99% of Estrogen. If your nipples are still itchy after that, then it's not being caused by Estrogen.
    true, and i have some letro on hand, i was actually thinking about doing that, how long do you think i should run it for to test it out? i know "till it goes away" but it hasnent gone away EVER so far, so i dont wanna run letro any longer then i HAVE to...

Thread Information