Turin is offline New Member

Test wk5 normal sides?

I am on week 5 of a 11wk cycle of Test-Depot @500mg per week split into inj. every 3.5 days.

Not stacking anything else with it, just test this time since it's my first cycle.

I have Nolva and Clomid ready for PCT but I am wondering if I should start either of them a bit sooner on my cycle because I am getting some sides lately.

The most noticeable is my face, it ballooned up and looks like one of those people that is allergic to peanuts or something. It is very noticeable and people were starting to ask questions...
    Though it really started to get bad when I got a cold recently, not sure if the cold is making me retain more water but it only appears to be my face that is affected.

I have the typical puffy nipples etc but they are not sore per say, just maybe a bit more sensitive.

I have 6 more weeks to go, any suggestions if I should start on a AI or even the Nolva for the remainder of my cycle? Would it help the swollen face syndrome? ... Hopefully this shit is not permanent!

pepous is offline Associate Member
    get some AI

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man try adex at .25mg eod. Good luck

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    I am on week 5 of a 11wk cycle of Test-Depot @500mg per week split into inj. every 3.5 days.

Not stacking anything else with it, just test this time since it's my first cycle.

I have Nolva and Clomid ready for PCT but I am wondering if I should start either of them a bit sooner on my cycle because I am getting some sides lately.

The most noticeable is my face, it ballooned up and looks like one of those people that is allergic to peanuts or something. It is very noticeable and people were starting to ask questions...
    Though it really started to get bad when I got a cold recently, not sure if the cold is making me retain more water but it only appears to be my face that is affected.

I have the typical puffy nipples etc but they are not sore per say, just maybe a bit more sensitive.

I have 6 more weeks to go, any suggestions if I should start on a AI or even the Nolva for the remainder of my cycle? Would it help the swollen face syndrome? ... Hopefully this shit is not permanent!

you drinking lots of water?

is your bf% high?

i heard guys face blowing up but there BF% was high also so that wouldn't of helped either

Turin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    you drinking lots of water?

is your bf% high?

i heard guys face blowing up but there BF% was high also so that wouldn't of helped either
    I drink like a Camel, about 2 gallons a day

My bf% is around 10%

I eat healthy, rice, salads, chicken, 3-4lbs of fruit a day etc. grains, oats etc etc. I supplement allot of protein with shakes.

If my entire body was bloat I could pass it off as too much salt or water, but it's only my face and middle neck around my chin..
    That's what puts me off is I look pretty cut normally then have a face like I was a couch potato haha...

It only came on strong about a week ago... Anyone else have this issue?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    bump

Thread Information