Big Rhoades is offline New Member

Im looking for a solid stack with Test- Suspension

I have been doing some research on Test- Sus. and i am looking for something to stack it with. I am looking for huge mass gains with minimal fat increase. Any advice??

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    post your stats so we can help you better!

6'2 230 appx. 16 % bf lifting hard for 3 years.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    You do realize that you have to pin Test suspension numerous times a day to keep your blood levels stable.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I'd drop the BF% some before you start anything.

Well what type of test would u recommend? And im working on the bf% but im not looking to get shredded im just looking to get bulky right now

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How often do you want to inject? That will help determine what kind of test you want.

Blog Entries
    how many threads are you going to make on this subject?......oh i know, untill someone tells you what you want to hear...

Blog Entries
    please keep reading bro.......

im looking to inject once a week

well ovbiously ghettoboyd, u are just a spoilled prick that ovbiously has very little background in bodybuilding and was prob introduced to the sport by one of ur buff friends and it makes u feel good to get on ppls threads and demean them bc they are begginers. so just go on your merry "little" way bc ovbiously u are not interested enough in the sport to give me serious advice

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    You still haven't posted your age......so I would suggest dosage of six meals per day seven days a week......I have went to both of your threads and stil no age...so I am guessing you are to young or just want a quick answer which will not be given....oh and yes there is a test that can be injected once a week...its in the profiles....good luck

Oh and I like ghettoboyd if you would just answer his questions.....he has forgotten more info than you know about aas

i have posted my age. i am 24 sorry i tried to edit my profile, i am new to this website

i have tried to answer his questions, and im not looking to be spoon fed the answers. i am just looking for some knowledge in this field to go along with the reasearch

Blog Entries
    no man im 37 years old,been lifting for 6 solid years naturaly and have been just recently on cycle.....i spent months on this site resurching all the compund and getting a good understanding of what that do and how to use them resposibly... i then waited another year after finnaly joining this site to cycle...i live eat breath and shit bodybuilding....it is a life style you lazy a s s POS....the fact that you are in such a hurry to get big tels me you have no clue......i was trying to protect you from making a mistake man that is all cus you are obviously not ready.....

chill out ghetto....we always have these kind.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW;48***20
    chill out ghetto....we always have these kind.....
    yea i know....i may have goten my knickers in a twist for a moment.....i appologize to all.....even the op....

you are partially correct. i am not ready to start a cycle... thats y i am on here talking to ppl ab it. but u r wrong with the lazy a s s part i am anything but lazyy. i have been natural for the past 3 years and i am trying to get educated on the subject of what i need to take. and im srry if i took ur "advice" wrong. i did not post these threads for someone to do all the work for me i plan on gathering info from ppls personal testimonies and researching the supplements and methods they reccomend

See we can all get along.....now to the op....test e is your answer stop worrying about bloat...I did the same thing and then after the cycle it went away and it wasn't that much.....test e is your ticket and thats it dosed at 250mg e3.5d for ten weeks but you do need post cycle therapy and some ldex while on cycle....go read for awhile man and hit us back up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rhoades;48***26
    you are partially correct. i am not ready to start a cycle... thats y i am on here talking to ppl ab it. but u r wrong with the lazy a s s part i am anything but lazyy. i have been natural for the past 3 years and i am trying to get educated on the subject of what i need to take. and im srry if i took ur "advice" wrong. i did not post these threads for someone to do all the work for me i plan on gathering info from ppls personal testimonies and researching the supplements and methods they reccomend
    there you go man....good choice...take your time... i opologize but sometimes peeps already have there minds made up and its hard to get through to them...i am glad u are here to learn and welcome....

well thank u and i understand ur stand on things. U have to figure out whether or not im serious and willing to work for it. and its a pleasure to be here. its nice to have a group of ppl that are all interested in the same topic

ok ill stay with this one. i had 2 bc i couldnt find the first one i posted earlier.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rhoades;48***36
    well thank u and i understand ur stand on things. U have to figure out whether or not im serious and willing to work for it. and its a pleasure to be here. its nice to have a group of ppl that are all interested in the same topic
    there are some very good and knowledgable peeps on hear.....just be a sponge and take it all in....

ok good deal. im still trying to figure out everything and where to go lol

Thread Information