Big Oz is offline Junior Member

Need cycle help need to get back on track

Ok guys this is whats going on. I finished a cycle about 4 months ago. it consisted of cypionate , deca , and dbol for the first 4 weeks. throughout the cycle a bunch of stuff went wrong. first off i broke up with my wife and started drinking alot and did some **** here and there. i dont do ***, so dont think im a powder head, i just went out with the boys a couple times, and did some when they had. anyways, that was the worst cycle of my life, and i still managed to get up to 220lbs, the biggest ive ever been. Well, my wife and i got back together, and everything is going great. i havent had a drink in like 3 months so that wont be a problem. to top things off, about 2 months ago i fell down a flight of stairs and messed up a shoulder. i havent worked out, and got depressed and ate like once a day. im down to like 180lbs! everywhere i go people say wtf happened to you? I have alot of cycles under my belt. Right now im at

5'9
    180 lbs
    at about 10 - 12% bf
    LOTS OF CYCLE EXPERIENCE

i want to get back up to 200 lean lbs. can anybody give me a good cycle. i got this new hookup for some gh and was considering throwing that in the mix. i can also get this stack called triple stack which consists of 100 mg of propionate , 100mg of tren , and 100 mg of masteron . I just want fast results because i feel like absolute shit. I need to get my self esteem back up. And no im not one of these manic depressants that crawls into a deep hole after he gets of his cycles. Ive just had alot of shit go wrong in the last couple months and want to get back on track.. any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
    Last edited by Big Oz; 10-05-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first off, edit ur post and remove the rec. drug talk.

second, slow down. take the time to heal urself and train natty for a while.
    get the diet in check and really train hard.
    make sure ur shoulder is right or u will end up hurting it more.

Thread Information