Thread: gyno?

theblaze1987 is offline Associate Member

gyno?

what is gyno? what causes gyno, like does test cause it? what are some side affects? i have been taking only 200mg a week of british dragon test, on about week 4 now, and my niples are hard all the time and they feel a little sensitive, but also my gf is a kink and likes to twist them, butttt i am not sure about them being hard all the time? and i am just woundering what exactly is gyno? whats it stand for, i know if you starting having some sides of it, to take nolva imedietly.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    You have signs of gyno. Don't have time to explain how it works right now tho

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the search button is your friend. you may have to blow the dust and cobwebs off of it, but give it a whirl some time.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    God forbid we look at the stickies! For instance the one that states its all about gyno prevention, ERSE control, etc...

-WAR

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    what is gyno? what causes gyno, like does test cause it? what are some side affects? i have been taking only 200mg a week of british dragon test, on about week 4 now, and my niples are hard all the time and they feel a little sensitive, but also my gf is a kink and likes to twist them, butttt i am not sure about them being hard all the time? and i am just woundering what exactly is gyno? whats it stand for, i know if you starting having some sides of it, to take nolva imedietly.

Yes, immediately.

Start @ 20 mgs ed.

And see what happens.

And tell your girl to leave your nips alone, She may be complicating the diagnosis!!!LOL

T

zepiqueno is offline Junior Member
    i know this place is for information and help but like these dudes are saying ,ur putting shit into your body u dont even know about or know how it work's,this is what a computer is for brah,use it .

vatochingon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    in a cycle such as this could you start taking nolva before getting signs of gyno (basically is there a dose you can take to prevent gyno all together)

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe tell your gf to lay off them? (you're lucky, btw)

maybe they are just tender from being abused?.......

Thread Information