higherdesire is offline Banned

Depression side effects

I am currently on

5 Iu's jins ed
    100mcg t4 ed
    100 mg tren a ed
    750 mg sus 250 ew
    100 mg winny ed

Depression has become clinical and I have began taking an anti depressant a couple of days ago because of it. I have never had issues with depression before now but this has become debilitating. I am usually very upbeat and energetic while on cycle. I recently split with my long time girl friend so I know it isnt just the cycle but..

The question is can it be a result of my cycle, or can the cycle be compounding it? Thanks,

HD

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i did get very higly strung and emotional on a winter cycle last year, was moving home at the time, like 200miles away, ive not had the same prob on cycle since. i think the roids can compound it but its the issue at the time which is the prob imho. good luck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I am currently on

5 Iu's jins ed
    100mcg t4 ed
    100 mg tren a ed
    750 mg sus 250 ew
    100 mg winny ed

Depression has become clinical and I have began taking an anti depressant a couple of days ago because of it. I have never had issues with depression before now but this has become debilitating. I am usually very upbeat and energetic while on cycle. I recently split with my long time girl friend so I know it isnt just the cycle but..

The question is can it be a result of my cycle, or can the cycle be compounding it? Thanks,

HD
    The added hormones can exaggerate your mood weather thats high or low, but tren is a wicked compound for sending this up in the air, I dont think the cycle is causing you to be depressed unless you have issues with it before, I would say its your personal life and the split from the girlfriend espcially if its a long term one. Best of luck

I was pretty sure it was the circumstances but wanted to check. I did not want to tell the dr I saw about the cycle cause I didnt want him to blame it on that. Thanks for the input men.

HD

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg of tren a day would make me feel.....well, alot of things, but not myself.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300;489***6
    The added hormones can exaggerate your mood weather thats high or low, but tren is a wicked compound for sending this up in the air, I dont think the cycle is causing you to be depressed unless you have issues with it before, I would say its your personal life and the split from the girlfriend espcially if its a long term one. Best of luck
    +2

Test and dbol are best for moooooooodddddddddddd

tren is a killer

maxtrin is offline Junior Member
    stop using steroids like tren , T4 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by maxtrin View Post
    stop using steroids like tren, T4 :-)
    Care to elaborate? Interesting enough coming form someone with trin in thier name!!! j/k!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    prb a bit of both,, after all you are shooting a hormonal cocktail in your bloodstream

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    the extra hormones u have in ur system now are not helping things.
    keep in mind, most anti depressents take some time to work.

good luck my friend, we are all here if u need bro..

Thanks moose! And yes chuck it is quite a cocktail.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Thanks moose! And yes chuck it is quite a cocktail.
    but honestly id say its majority of the breakup,, those things can be fkn tough to handle sometimes,, especially if its recent.
    good luck,, youll get through it

yea. Caution to anyone who is thinking of leaving their spouse, I did and now regret it! Even after much thought and effort I thought I would be better without her, much to my surprise i has ****ed me up pretty bad. I never thought depression was real, but it is very real.

Thanks bro.

alpmaster is offline Member
    I have used a few (and was diagnosed way before jumping on the juice). PM me with what you've used.

alpmaster I am not sure what your post means, are you asking what I was prescribed?

I find aas highten my emotions. I am happier when happy. Of course more depressed when down.

I came back on the board to ask you what else was goin' on in your life and reading the above posts I see youhave some personal issues.

Drugs do have a place in mental health but so does your enviroment.

Personally I felt and been in pretty down places mentally. I can tell you cardio helps. Sitten' on a bike machine for 1-2 hours helps, have head phones on and play a game on your mobile phone.

The mind and the human body are amazing things. We are created to adapt to most any situations. You can do it.

Just don't sit at home!

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I find aas highten my emotions. I am happier when happy. Of course more depressed when down.

I came back on the board to ask you what else was goin' on in your life and reading the above posts I see youhave some personal issues.

Drugs do have a place in mental health but so does your enviroment.

Personally I felt and been in pretty down places mentally. I can tell you cardio helps. Sitten' on a bike machine for 1-2 hours helps, have head phones on and play a game on your mobile phone.

The mind and the human body are amazing things. We are created to adapt to most any situations. You can do it.

Just don't sit at home!
    Funny you should say that. I haven't been out of the house in a week except to the gym and take my daughter back and forth to school. Sleeping ALOT. I was just talking to Cloe and telling her that I need to do more cardio because I feel better when I do. i just cant seem to act on it.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    bro, force urself.
    u will not want to do it, however while u are doing it u will feel better.
    sleep is the devil when dealing with depression.
    i can sleep 24 hours aday when im depressed.

u have to want to get better bro.

Its not the roids bro! Its just a shitty time in your life.

There is no AAS that can fix it and you know it.

Get outta of the house tonight, just go to the book store... Whatever just leave.

Sitting there feeling shitty aint gonna solve it.

I will tell you this on whatever aas you are on injection frequency is 100%+ important. You can not have F'ed up hormonal levels and be going through all this.

yeah I know you guys are right. Thanks. BTW, I was on cycle when this started, i wasn't trying to fix it with a cycle! lol

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I hope things get better for you.... i saw this thread and read through it and it's exactly what i'm going through.. Basically i'm dealing with a 6 year breakup and it's good and over with basically all my fault as well. I didn't want it to end but it's over.. I am doing ed injections of tren 75mg / test 75mg / mast 75mg and methlyl tren 3mg I lost focus and missed a few days here and there with injections and I think that ****ed me up emotionally..... I feel more depressed now than ever but I'm focusing on my injections / working out being #1 in my life right now... gotta get back on track dood so keep going! good luck and it's true..... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I hope things get better for you.... i saw this thread and read through it and it's exactly what i'm going through.. Basically i'm dealing with a 6 year breakup and it's good and over with basically all my fault as well. I didn't want it to end but it's over.. I am doing ed injections of tren 75mg / test 75mg / mast 75mg and methlyl tren 3mg I lost focus and missed a few days here and there with injections and I think that ****ed me up emotionally..... I feel more depressed now than ever but I'm focusing on my injections / working out being #1 in my life right now... gotta get back on track dood so keep going! good luck and it's true..... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! seriously..
    wow. Thanks for telling me that bro. Good luck with your deal too.

HD

ZaneTrain is offline Junior Member
    damn im gettin depressed readin this thread lol. hope shit changes for you guys. not the end of the world the best thing to do when your depressed is just to go out and meet new people, and remind yourself that the person you broke up with wasnt the greatest thing in the world. u guys just need a vaca

Thread Information