grmuscled is offline New Member

What do you think about my cycle?

Hi guys, I am running my second week of my new 12/week cycle, see it please and tell me your opinion....:
    1st to 6th week 225mg/w trebolone + 500mg/w Test Ethanate + 100mg/w decanoate
    6th to 12th 400mg/masterone + 200mg/w decanoate + 500mg/w sustanone + 500mg/w Test Ethanate

thanks

Ok first post your stats
    weight
    bodyfat %
    cycle experience
    years lifting

Then next time ask for opinions and advice before you inject any compounds into your body. Now if this happens to be your first cycle then stop everything except the testosterone enanthate . Keep injecting it at 500mg/week, try to split it in 2 shots every 3-4 days. Keep that for 10 weeks, then wait 2 weeks before starting your PCT. What do you have planned for PCT?

Now here's my reasoning behind the advice
    Deca shouldn't be used for a first cycle, it won't do much at 100mg/week but shut you down hard
    Trenbolone is the strongest steroid out there that I know of. It's not for begginers or even intermidiate users. It will shut you down and 6 weeks isn't long enough.
    Masteron isn't that harsh but again stay away from anything but test if this is your first go.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Ok first post your stats
    weight
    bodyfat %
    cycle experience
    years lifting

Then next time ask for opinions and advice before you inject any compounds into your body. Now if this happens to be your first cycle then stop everything except the testosterone enanthate . Keep injecting it at 500mg/week, try to split it in 2 shots every 3-4 days. Keep that for 10 weeks, then wait 2 weeks before starting your PCT. What do you have planned for PCT?

Now here's my reasoning behind the advice
    Deca shouldn't be used for a first cycle, it won't do much at 100mg/week but shut you down hard
    Trenbolone is the strongest steroid out there that I know of. It's not for begginers or even intermidiate users. It will shut you down and 6 weeks isn't long enough.
    Masteron isn't that harsh but again stay away from anything but test if this is your first go.
    Agreed, give us you stats and cycle history, I hope its not your first cycle!
    Also the way to do things is to ask before you start a cycle not after.

I did't say in my post that it is my first cycle, from where it is coming this conclusion.
    First of course it is not my first cycle it is my forth, second I didn't make alone the cycle but I had advisor to create this, and I asked your opinion just to see from others also what they think, and my stats are 6.0 height, 216lb, 36y.o., 10 years and more exercising

Your stats are ok. You are old enough, have been training for longer than most and don't seem underweight. Given that your bodyfat is somewhere around 10-15% you are ok to cycle. We got a feeling it was your first cycle because of the way the cycle was laid out. Whoever adviced you didn't know better or just simply did not have your best in mind.

What are your goals?
    What did your previous 4 cycles look like?
    Do you have any PCT planned?
    Bodyfat%?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    My opinion is I don't like the cycle, reason being,

why would you double the amount of test for the last 6 weeks! personally I would stick with one amount either 500mgs or 1000mgs for 12 weeks.

Cant see the point in doubling the dose of deca for the last 6 weeks, the dose your taking is only therapeutic anyway and isn't going to aid any kind of muscle building, so why double the dose! pointless

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ agreed

My first cycle was only with deac for 8 weeks, my second was with deca and sust for 10 weeks, the third was deca, anabol50, sust, ethanate/10 weeks cycle, and my body fat it is 18%

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i dont see deca in that cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by grmuscled View Post
    My first cycle was only with deac for 8 weeks, my second was with deca and sust for 10 weeks, the third was deca, anabol50, sust, ethanate/10 weeks cycle, and my body fat it is 18%
    Ok you probably know this but in case you don't I'll tell. Your bodyfat is a little higher than what you want before cycling. What are your goals with this cycle?

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    100mg of deca eh?

you should read some of the stickies on this site. there are good cycles already laid out depending on what your goals are.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg deaconate?? thats the ester,, is this a test blend or we talkin about nadrolone

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Ok you probably know this but in case you don't I'll tell. Your bodyfat is a little higher than what you want before cycling. What are your goals with this cycle?
    my main goal is bulking and gain more weight by the way thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    100mg deaconate?? thats the ester,, is this a test blend or we talkin about nadrolone
    for nadrolone we speak

If bulking is your goal then raise the deca to 400-500mg/week, I'm not sure if you've ever cycled at that dose before. Do it for 10 weeks and keep the test enanthate at 500mg for 12 weeks. Don't forget to split your injections twice a week. What's your pct look like?

Thread Information