jesse1 is offline New Member

am i on the right track

I am a 43 6'0 260 lb 30% fat male been using test C 400mg one injection for 6 weeks my levels are 1950 with 695 free I am wanting to add Deca 200mg a week for 8 weeks by work out is 5 days a week 30 min to one hour mostly big moves squats,deads,chest and back my diet is 300gram protein 150 gram carb
    not sure of my fat intake been trying to get clean fats but it is a challenge for me as i have never been a healthy eater. when i started i was 250ish with 33% fat my goal is to be about 240 and 15% so that is all the info i have hope i posted this in the right place.. i should say that once i finish this cycle I plan to use trin to cut my weight with some diuretics... to be honest I'm just tired of being ashamed to take my shirt off any help would be greatly appreciated
    i should say I have access to a wide range of meds if you guys think i should go a different route

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Defiantly NOT on the right track.
    Obviously you have done little or no research.
    you should NOT do a cycle until you are under 15% body fat. No way should you do anything besides test for the first cycle. Do NOT add deca .

Why do people think that doing steroids is the solution to diet? You have a MUCH higher chance now of getting gyno (bitch tits) and lactating soon due to the high body fat.

Diet and exercise it the key to loosing weight, not steroids.

Go read the diet section and get on the cardio.
    BTW, you are ashamed to take your shirt off because it shows you are lazy and eat like crap. Change your life style and be proud.

What is your planned PCT? Let me guess.... what is PCT???? LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.

diamond is offline Female Member
    ur on the right track by tryin to get ur diet fixed. roids right now wont help u out tho.
    it can cause u more problem then u kno to take aas at a high bf.

ur 1st step should be diet and lose fat then after use aas when ur bf is closer to 15%

diet should be ur 1st step, when u know how to diet and u lose fat then u kno ur on the right track...

educate me please I have read alot about the side effects but haven't seen to much on fat % what is the down side ?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    yes definetley NOT on the right track. fix your diet and hit cardio first buddy. a cycle should come last to everthing else.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Defiantly NOT on the right track.
    Obviously you have done little or no research.
    you should NOT do a cycle until you are under 15% body fat. No way should you do anything besides test for the first cycle. Do NOT add deca .

Why do people think that doing steroids is the solution to diet? You have a MUCH higher chance now of getting gyno (bitch tits) and lactating soon due to the high body fat.

Diet and exercise it the key to loosing weight, not steroids.

Go read the diet section and get on the cardio.

What is your planned PCT? Let me guess.... what is PCT???? LOL

lol damn ur fast....

i donno.. steroids help build muscle, not lose fat. and u dnt wanna start building muscle when u are so over weight and if ur not already training its bad for joints, plus ur in higher risk for gyno...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse1 View Post
    educate me please I have read alot about the side effects but haven't seen to much on fat % what is the down side ?
    Gyno

high blood presser

raises bad cholestrol

increase presser on the heart

just to name a few

gyno man... google it!

plus if u dnt do it right or take thw wrong shit u could have issues gettin it up...

cardio and diet is not only cheaper .. but no unwanted sides

I know about gyno have been having my blood work done twice in the last 6 weeks only increase has been blood pressure taking a med to counter it doing cardio 30 minutes three times a week

plus steroids are an aid. they are not magic pills . i kno one guy my age, 21! and has done 4 cycles! his bf is 16%!! thats high for sum1 thats done 4 cycles. i told him.. if ur diet was really good u would look better and not be doing 2 cycles per yr...

I know about gyno have been having my blood work done twice in the last 6 weeks only increase has been blood pressure taking a med to counter it doing cardio 30 minutes three times a week
    try 30 min of cardio 6 days a week

and wrk out 4-5 days a week on top..

LOL you trying to kill a fat man .. really i'm trying to be smart about this not wanting to hurt myself and I have tamoxifin and clomid for pct .... but i really appreciate the insight so i wont add the deca and i will increase cardio thanks for the help

lol dude if u cant handle the wrk out, u think u can handle the sides of those drugs??

u want a quick fix and not do much.. get lipo...

that hurt but i see your point thanks

just try to understand wat wrks for u diet wise 1st..
    like i said it wont just make that fat go away. ppl here that look good, diet properly and wrk out everyday...

plus u'll waste ur money on aas if u just jump into it IMO

if ur over 30% bf.. u can ask ur doc about obesity pills (sry not bashin) but those pills will help u drop dwn to low 20s..

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    LOL you trying to kill a fat man .. really i'm trying to be smart about this not wanting to hurt myself and I have tamoxifin and clomid for pct .... but i really appreciate the insight so i wont add the deca and i will increase cardio thanks for the help
    if you already started your cycle you need to run your pct like this

1-2 clomid 100mg ed

3-4 clomid 50mg ed

1-2 nolva 40mg ed

3-4 nolva 20mg ed

and dont do another cycle until you are more educated and have lost some weight..

good luck

Peace

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    i had 47 % body fat almost half my weight, i took ephedrine and clenbuterol to loose weight i lose but hurted myself almost had heart problems i didnt know how i was taking them jus tlike that... i consulted a NUTRITIONIST and she decreased my body fat from 47 % to 9.1 % in 4 months now i gained 1 % bf... start ur diet, keep the cycle till u reach a low body fat...
    an advice man, and deca usualy is taken by thin people because it gets u bigger...
    be careful and don't do roids now.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not trying to kill you, trying to help you not kill yourself.

Please read the stickys on top of this forum. That is the best education.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    I started using test when I was about 22% body fat. Ive been able to put on some lean mass, and drop almost 20 lbs in 12 weeks. If your gonna use gear, then just stick to low doses of test, and nothing else.
    You need to get your diet in order also. No more fast food, or sodas. Eat good protein filled meals such as grilled chicken, with brown rice. Things like that have helped me more than the gear itself. Im down to around 17% bodyfat now, and I look and feel a lot better.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Don't go away though.... Read and learn ... Ask questions...
    A very valuable member ofthis board use to say "Educate before u medicate" may he rest in peace and may u learn from his wise words

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Here it is in a nutshell. steroids will make you gain weight bloat etc that puts stress on the body high blood pressure throws your cholesterol out of whack and test aromatizes in fat cells so the more fat you have the more estrogen will be converted and gyno is a very real concern here you are trying to improve your appearance right? I don't think a set of tits is what the ladies are looking for. Either way just diet and work hard you will shock yourself what you are capable of. Good luck

Thread Information