J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Test E + Tren + Anavar ?

Already planning my spring cycle.

I'm currently using:
    Test P 200mg EOD
    Mast P 200mgs EOD
    Tbol 60mgs ED

I like the results, really lean, HARD and strong. But I'm putting 4 ml of oil in my body ever other day.

I have not used tren in about 5 years now, so would like to mix it with test.

I seem to actually respond better to Test E, but I do break out, I can deal with it.

Hoping the Tren and Anavar keeps my dry from any bloat from Test E.

I like Tbol more than var, but var keeps me drier.

Anyone ever run a similar cycle? How did you respond?

Any other suggestions?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My last cycle was 875mg test and 375mg tren E and the gains were great with minimal water retention.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    just a question, are you taking a anti arom? (im not a advice giver im a learner just to add context.)

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks hank, I don't retain much either, and am hoping the added anavar will aid even more with any water retention.

I'd just run Prop, but it only comes in 100mg/ml where as I can get test E in 250mgs/ml. I have to put so many ML in EOD right now, that I can only handle glute/quad injects.

Hoping to gain more strength off it with the tren rather than the mast I'm currently on.

Charles, I keep clomid/nova and letro on hand.

I tend to just use clomid, but if I run higher doses of test, I'll take .5mgs of letro daily with my clomid. I only use the clomid if I notice any sensitivity related to estrogen (sore or sensitive nips).

Running 750mgs test and 750mgs mast/week is not causing any problems, but it's different for each of us.

I am prone to progesterone related sides though, so I have to be really cautious with tren.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    i was using tren and dmso and was wonderin what it would do mixed keep me informed of you results, anti arom doses and pct prty plz for this cycle, i need to learn as much as possible before i revisit aas a few years from now because i am young and gained alot(i want to adjust and increase the quality of these gains i am stoked about) and want to be natural till i am done growing. ,,,,ALSO because the tren do you ever get ravenous no matter how much you eat?? and you see a food that is a cheat food and just want it?? i suspect tren may have a effect of doing this, or at least to me.

Thread Information