syd-bloke is offline Associate Member

Scale is freakin me out!

Ok, every week i check my weight at the gym. Startd from 118kg 6 months ago untill two weeks ago when I checled it was 87kg. Im on my third week of cutting cycle but I put on 4kg in the past two weeks! I checked my weight today and it was bloody 91kg. Looking at myself in the mirror, i cant see any increase in fat but im just hoping its mass gain due to Sus and prop. But is 4kg in two weeks normal? I got 8 more weeks to go and currently freaking out by this unusual gain. What do you thik? I drink a lot of water so it cant be all water retention, also im on winny & T3 too. (500sus, 400 prop week, 60mg winny ed + T3 Cycle)

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    its most likely water retention

id confidentaly say atleast half is water

so yea its perfectly normal

i gained 6 kg in 2 weeks when i started my first cycle, alot of it is water

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wish I was having that problem, sort of.... Im into cycle almost 5 weeks and only gained 6+ lbs. Diet is good/great, eating a LOT also, 24/7 lots of GOOD food, no junk.
    I know Im gaining size and strength though and more vascular so hopefully Im just not retaining and water

dont rely on the scale to much. How are you doing in strength? Size? How do you feel?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-13-2009 at 05:27 AM.

Strength is massive! lifting/pushing 40% more than two weeks ago and i owe it to winny i guess. Feel pumped, chest and shoulders totally ripped, can see my side ribs (still at 12%bf). I can tell you, winny & prop my two best frends. T3 made me dizzy while on cardio first few days but its back to normal now, otherwise, i feel fantastic.

So im relieved that its water retention, i was panicking. Thanks guys.

Yeah it sounds like you are retaining a bit of water. As far as 40% increase in strength I would say that's the prop. What's your cycle look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke;4***680
    Yeah it sounds like you are retaining a bit of water. As far as 40% increase in strength I would say that's the prop. What's your cycle look like?
    Sus 500 week
    Prop 100 eod
    Winny 60mg ed
    T3/T4 400mg ed x 3 days, 300 x 3 days, 200 x 3 days, 100 x 3 days, one week off, then repeat

Thread Information