Thread: Clomid

Iron222 is offline New Member

Clomid

Well ever since I have started my PCT with Clomid I have had lethargy since day 1. I'm on day 5 of 150mg's and I feel tired all the time and not as much motivation to go to the gym as I did before. Has anyone else had any experience with clomid and getting lethargy? I eat a shit ton of carbs so I know that isn't the problem and I do get enough sleep. Would the lack of estrogen be the problem? Even tho clomid wouldn't block that much estrogen.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Why you doing so much? Cut that down to 70mg or even 35mg. No I've never had that problem on clomi. Clomi will make you emotional though.

Iron222 is offline New Member
    Clomid is a weak SERM. It takes 3x the dosage of Clomid to equal 25mgs of nolva. The way I am doing it is start at 150mgs then decrease 50mgs every 10 days until 30 days have been reached.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    You have been training hard for a long time and maybe harder because you were cycling. Now youre off the cycle and thats why you are tired. I have experinced the same thing and I thouht it was the volva that made me feel so tired,but the body was overtrained and needed rest.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never run more than 50mg and after 2 weeks I go down to 25mg daily. Clomid is a powerful drug.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I never run more than 50mg and after 2 weeks I go down to 25mg daily. Clomid is a powerful drug.
    Agreed, bro.

Thread Information