Thread: HRT and TRT

liftw8t is offline Associate Member

HRT and TRT

Okay been reading a few things about this and my question is I see alot of people doing it instead of running a cycle, and have never run a cycle so its not like this is a result of running and test was shut down after. Why would you do it instead of a cycle....please just enlighten me because I thought HRT and TRT was for people who had something wrong with test production post cycle. I dont know thats why I'm asking.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Okay been reading a few things about this and my question is I see alot of people doing it instead of running a cycle, and have never run a cycle so its not like this is a result of running and test was shut down after. Why would you do it instead of a cycle....please just enlighten me because I thought HRT and TRT was for people who had something wrong with test production post cycle. I dont know thats why I'm asking.
    No, it can be a pre existing condition that has nothing to do with AAS use.

But, for the term used here mostly, it is due to the fact that alot of members screw up there HPTA due to early ran cycles ,(age wise), and or in proper pct.

Us older guys get low natty test usually anyways, so TRT is more likely to happen to us when we run cycles.

There are more educated individuals here that can explain this in more detail if need be.

Also, check out the PCT forum, and there are some great stikys in there.(Swifto comes to mind).

Best

T
    Last edited by TITANIUM; 10-13-2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you are confused on the meaning of TRT. It is replacement therapy for those with low levels and is run continuosly with no breaks at a low dose. Cycling is a short time on with a time off. You may be talking of bridging which is dropping the test to a low dose between cycles rather than completely coming off.

Thread Information