Thread: Clen Cycling

jweir22 is offline Junior Member

Clen Cycling

I just finished a 5 week clen cycle that i had great results with. Just wondering how much time i should take off before cycling it again. Should i give my body a rest for a couple months. I started it slow 20,40 60 ,80 then level it out at 120mcg a day for the rest of the time. Thru some keto in on the third week.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot of information on clen here, try using the search button(search button is your friend) Good luck

I read all of them it said you could cycle on and off for two weeks for no longer than 12 weeks. So you really would only be taken it for 6 weeks total if your cycling it on and off. I took it for 5 weeks straight so i was just wondering if i needed some time off.

blue beast is offline New Member
    if gonna clen longer than 2 weeks u will need ketotifen every day of every 3 weeks

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    hey how did you lay out your 5 week clen cycle like did you use the benadryl method or......? just wondering cause gonna be starting mine shortly

I took it for 5 weeks and in the third week i took keto everyday for that week. Just to keep the beta receptors fresh. After slowly dosing up i settled at 120mcg ed it worked good for me. One dose every morning. I would like to take another cycle just not sure how long to give my body a break to start again. Hopefully someone with some experience can help me out.

DOM6 is offline Member
    What was your bp at on cycle? and what is it now?
    Thats how i gauge it, is when it returns to before i started, i do the 2 week on 2 off, just works for me better

elcrisp76 is offline Junior Member
    ketitofen or ketasma (gen) should allow you to stay on clen cycle indefinately..

the only reason you would stop is to downgrade the receptors, which is what the ketitofen is for

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jweir22 View Post
    I took it for 5 weeks and in the third week i took keto everyday for that week. Just to keep the beta receptors fresh. After slowly dosing up i settled at 120mcg ed it worked good for me. One dose every morning. I would like to take another cycle just not sure how long to give my body a break to start again. Hopefully someone with some experience can help me out.

I usually do the two week on, two week off method. If you have Ketofien, you can keep running it, as you already know. When people run Clen with Keto, they usually go 8 - 10 weeks. I don't think you understand that the point of taking Keto is to up-regulate your receptors. People run it two weeks on, two weeks off for a reason. The off period allows your body to clean out the receptors. So, if you have Keto, you don't necessarily have to have a downtime. Since you have Keto, you should have ran the Clen until you reached your goal, or until you hit about 10 weeks (which is when you should stop regardless for safety reasons). I don't see why you stopped at week 5.

If you still want to break, just run the Keto for another straight week while not taking Clen. Then take one week off after that and start Clen again.

elcrisp76 is offline Junior Member
    ketitofen or ketasma (gen) should allow you to stay on clen cycle indefinately..

the only reason you would stop is to downgrade the receptors, which is what the ketitofen is for

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    I usually do the two week on, two week off method. If you have Ketofien, you can keep running it, as you already know. When people run Clen with Keto, they usually go 8 - 10 weeks. I don't think you understand that the point of taking Keto is to up-regulate your receptors. People run it two weeks on, two weeks off for a reason. The off period allows your body to clean out the receptors. So, if you have Keto, you don't necessarily have to have a downtime. Since you have Keto, you should have ran the Clen until you reached your goal, or until you hit about 10 weeks (which is when you should stop regardless for safety reasons). I don't see why you stopped at week 5.

If you still want to break, just run the Keto for another straight week while not taking Clen. Then take one week off after that and start Clen again.
    I stopped at 5 weeks cause thats all the clen i had it ran out. I'm putting in another order this week from lion to get some more. I know it's not that good for your heart so i just wanted to know if your body needs a break. I'll take some keto for a week untill i get my order. Thanks for the info on the receptors.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    What was your bp at on cycle? and what is it now?
    Thats how i gauge it, is when it returns to before i started, i do the 2 week on 2 off, just works for me better
    Thats how i got to my average daily dose.124/79 BP. I bought a BP monitor from my drug store. I took my BP before i started then as i went up from 80mcg to 100mcg to 120mcg it stayed okay untill i did 140mcg(140/90 BP). It went up a little high at 140 so i kept it at 120mcg it seemed to work great for me. I have been off for about 5 days and BP is back to normal exactly the same as when i started.

DOM6 is offline Member
    yea i get up to 140/90 also, do you know what your heart rate was at also? mine was like 109 bpm when it was working

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jweir22 View Post
    I stopped at 5 weeks cause thats all the clen i had it ran out. I'm putting in another order this week from lion to get some more. I know it's not that good for your heart so i just wanted to know if your body needs a break. I'll take some keto for a week untill i get my order. Thanks for the info on the receptors.

Yeah, it definitely is better to break from Clen if you are worried about your heart. If you need any help with Clen just toss me a PM.

Thread Information