Thread: Egypt

JPO
    JPO is offline New Member

Egypt

I'm going to Sharm in Egypt soon and have read that Some steroids are available otc there.
    I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience of buying there ? and whats available ?
    I know here in the uk i can legaly bring back around 3 months worth for personal use or around £140.00 worth.

Would it be worth getting a local guide to do the haggling for me etc aswell ? anyone with any experience i would be greatful to hear from you.

Cheers.
    JPO.
    Last edited by JPO; 10-18-2009 at 02:43 PM.

mic100 is offline New Member

hi and when are u coming

Quote Originally Posted by JPO View Post
    I'm going to Sharm in Egypt soon and have read that Some steroids are available otc there.
    I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience of buying there ? and whats available ?
    I know here in the uk i can legaly bring back around 3 months worth for personal use or around £140.00 worth.

Would it be worth getting a local guide to do the haggling for me etc aswell ? anyone with any experience i would be greatful to hear from you.

Cheers.
    JPO.
    can u tell me what u need i can help

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mic100 View Post
    can u tell me what u need i can help
    Scammer!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JPO View Post

Cheers.
    JPO.
    Its full of fakes so be carefull, they normally have two kinds for sale so make sure you know what your looking for.

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    I speak fluent hieroglyph....

The picture of the bird means "Bird"
    The picture of the sun means "Sun"
    And the picture of the green man in shorts that looks like he's had gamma radiation treatment That means "Steroids sold here".

Have fun

Thread Information