07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member

Question Nebido for a newbie cycle? Good advice please?

What about a cycle with this? It is some different stuff. It comes in 1000mg in 4ml. It is Testosterone Undecanoate. Front load first?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've only heard of people using Nebido for TRT.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Same here. But I suppose it can be done. Test is test is test. With a long wait to kick in or begin pct due to the ester you might want to supplement the beginning and end of the cycle with other stuff. A frontload may help at the start as you mentioned.

How long should the cycle be? What to front load with? How much? When should pct start? How much should one take a week? What interval of injections?

Maybe a front load with Test Prop to get the levels up quicker?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to do a search on it. I seem to remember BIG talking about this long acting test, but I could be wrong. It seems like you would want to use a shorter acting test like E or cyp?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    why not just use test e or c

What are your stats? Fill out you public profile and people wont have to ask all the time.
    Age?
    weight?
    Height?
    cycle exp?
    Pct?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Great for trt, no reason to use it for a cycle. Go with E or C.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    You might want to do a search on it. I seem to remember BIG talking about this long acting test, but I could be wrong. It seems like you would want to use a shorter acting test like E or cyp?
    I think Marcus 300 did a write-up on it at one time ... check out his comments about it here in Kale's thread: Testosterone - A Basic Guide

frustrating!

Damn everyone- they don't have that down there! Ok, I know, thanks for trying to help. They only have vet. grade test e and the other stuff mentioned here is vet grade and suspicious. If is frustrating that in this forum we are not allowed to put our heads together and discuss any legit website. And even if one pops up pm, we are supposed to be suspicious. Then we have to deal with the lottery of getting our package delivered with red and blue lights flashing. Back to the drawing board.

yes, I know

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    What are your stats? Fill out you public profile and people wont have to ask all the time.
    Age?
    weight?
    Height?
    cycle exp?
    Pct?
    Yes, thanks, I did just have all that. But damn I feel like because of my name "San Diego" and everything else I put out there I was just too exposed. It seemed like I had everything on this forum, but my name and address. I am 40, 188, 6'2", 1 cycle, yes I did pct. I don't consider my cycle to have been any great success. It was deca and anabol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I think Marcus 300 did a write-up on it at one time ... check out his comments about it here in Kale's thread: Testosterone - A Basic Guide
    thanks, I added to your reputation

Big
    I've used some vet grade gear that was fine.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its only a matter of time before Nebido does catch on with regard to cycling steroids , I dont think its available world-wide yet so I would think it will take some time before it does catch on. I am on Nebido and its far the greatest form of HRT on this planet in my opinion, there isn't anything really new here its plain old TU set in castor oil in a big volume injection, there is a loading phase for the first 4-6 weeks to bring up Test levels and then one injection every 12 wks produces constant Test levels which are superior to any other form of application of HRT.

You can use it to cycle with, after all its Testosterone and if you correctly design a cycle you could produce great weekly levels with alot less injections, personally I dont know anyone who as ran it as a cycle but if I remember rightly Dave Palumbo rates the stuff and thinks it will catch on big time in cycles, the increase in serum test levels from one injection is amazing and will deliver a steady release over time from the reservoir site, Palumbo stated in MD if you took a frontload of 3000mgs 3 amps of this stuff all at once it would sustain test levels for the next 10-12 weeks at the same rate as 500-750mgs of test cyp would weekly, less frequent injection and no lumpy sites makes is a very good alternative...but I think at this moment in time stick with the basic Test's around unless you can get this product at a cheap rate or you have a fear of injections

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its only a matter of time before Nebido does catch on with regard to cycling steroids , I dont think its available world-wide yet so I would think it will take some time before it does catch on. I am on Nebido and its far the greatest form of HRT on this planet in my opinion, there isn't anything really new here its plain old TU set in castor oil in a big volume injection, there is a loading phase for the first 4-6 weeks to bring up Test levels and then one injection every 12 wks produces constant Test levels which are superior to any other form of application of HRT.

You can use it to cycle with, after all its Testosterone and if you correctly design a cycle you could produce great weekly levels with alot less injections, personally I dont know anyone who as ran it as a cycle but if I remember rightly Dave Palumbo rates the stuff and thinks it will catch on big time in cycles, the increase in serum test levels from one injection is amazing and will deliver a steady release over time from the reservoir site, Palumbo stated in MD if you took a frontload of 3000mgs 3 amps of this stuff all at once it would sustain test levels for the next 10-12 weeks at the same rate as 500-750mgs of test cyp would weekly, less frequent injection and no lumpy sites makes is a very good alternative...but I think at this moment in time stick with the basic Test's around unless you can get this product at a cheap rate or you have a fear of injections
    Thanks, thanks, thanks!! Well, this stuff sounds like a dream!!! Finally, some decent gear from Tijuana!

Quote Originally Posted by 07sandiegomuscle View Post
    Thanks, thanks, thanks!! Well, this stuff sounds like a dream!!! Finally, some decent gear from Tijuana!
    Its Test, like any other Test but before you use it for a cycle you need to sit down and calculate the right amount needed to substain a steady release of test, alot of researching and planning because like ive said ive not seen any one use this product for a cycle yet, ive only seen what DP stated once regarding it.

Big
    Beware of fakes though.

Its Test, like any other Test but before you use it for a cycle you need to sit down and calculate the right amount needed to substain a steady release of test, alot of researching and planning because like ive said ive not seen any one use this product for a cycle yet, ive only seen what DP stated once regarding it.
    How do I calculate this? Find the half life first?

How do I calculate this? Find the half life first?
    Ive just done a search and found this -

Nebido (Not yet approved for use in the U.S.)

This is another esterfied derivative of Testosterone , in this case, using the undecanoate ester. The use of the much longer carbon-chained ester provides much greater lipophilicity and a much slower release of the molecule from the site of injection in the muscle to systemic circulation as compared to the enanthate and cypionate esters.

Benefits: Average peak and steady-state concentrations don't rise in to the supraphysiological range. A 1,000 mg dose had a half-life of approximately 34 days and allowed for 12 week dosing intervals, obviously making it the most advantageous in terms of frequency of administration.

Drawbacks: If adverse effects are noted, the long half-life is disadvantageous as you have to simply wait until enough half-lives have passed to reach baseline. Also, it's not conducive to mimicking the normal circadian rhythm and, of course, still requires injection.

Side Note: New Drug Application submission or filing is supposed to occur in 2006, so it's possible that Nebido may be on the market within the next few years.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    What about a cycle with this? It is some different stuff. It comes in 1000mg in 4ml. It is Testosterone Undecanoate. Front load first?
    I don't think, choosing nebido for a cycle is a good idea, unless you have some kind of hypogonadism and you're going to be on trt for the whole of your entire life...

Big
    I would not run a typical cycle with Nebido. It may some day be desireable, but I see no reason to try it. For example, at what point would you know it was time to start pct? Unless you plan on getting bloodwork very frequently during cycle, how would you know? You can't go by a wealth of other's experiences as you can with most esters. Add to that the fact that Tiajuana is notorious for fake gear, and one of the most rare forms of test is available there, wouldn't that in itslef tell you something?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I would not run a typical cycle with Nebido. It may some day be desireable, but I see no reason to try it. For example, at what point would you know it was time to start pct? Unless you plan on getting bloodwork very frequently during cycle, how would you know? You can't go by a wealth of other's experiences as you can with most esters. Add to that the fact that Tiajuana is notorious for fake gear, and one of the most rare forms of test is available there, wouldn't that in itslef tell you something?
    Very good point, this product is hard to find and hasnt been released worldwide yet so why would it be for sale in a place what is known for fake gear!

?

Very good point, this product is hard to find and hasnt been released worldwide yet so why would it be for sale in a place what is known for fake gear!
    Isn't there a lab somewhere in the USA that takes gear mailed to them and tests it for people? Why is PCT hard to figure out when to start? If the half life is 34 days, then it's whole life span is 64 days then right? So, PCT should start somewhere around there? Isn't it Test.e technically? So, PCT should be similar or exactly like taking Test.e? Thanks

Isn't there a lab somewhere in the USA that takes gear mailed to them and tests it for people? Why is PCT hard to figure out when to start? If the half life is 34 days, then it's whole life span is 64 days then right? So, PCT should start somewhere around there? Isn't it Test.e technically? So, PCT should be similar or exactly like taking Test.e? Thanks
    Its nothing like Test E pct start time, nebido is TU.

Nebido is a remarkable product and is outstanding in the field of HRT applictaion, but ive only ever seen DP talk about its use regarding cycling for the future, i feel alot more planning and designing is needed but why be fixed on using this product when you can easily run a Test E or cyp cycle!

Big
    The popular labs that tested gear in the US were shut down after ORD.

ok

Its nothing like Test E pct start time, nebido is TU.

Nebido is a remarkable product and is outstanding in the field of HRT applictaion, but ive only ever seen DP talk about its use regarding cycling for the future, i feel alot more planning and designing is needed but why be fixed on using this product when you can easily run a Test E or cyp cycle!
    Alright, thanks Marcus

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    The popular labs that tested gear in the US were shut down after ORD.
    Wow, good to know. That totally sucks. Man, I got on board with all this stuff to late!

Thread Information