Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rugbyfan is offline New Member

Back after a long hiatus - some help needed...

Well it's been so long since I was on here that I don't even remember what my log-in name was back then (about 2001-2002). Anyway I was a regular and gained a lot of knowledge from the posters and mods here and most of them are probably not here anymore so hi to everyone again.

To get right to it, I've done three cycles. First one as a newbie was a D-bol/test cycle, second and third ones were just a 6 week fina cycle. The Fina was home made and injected and gave the best results and absolutely no side-effects with me. I respond really well to these cycles...

Anyway, what I'm asking...I'm doing some research for what will probably be my fourth and last one and obviously due to the good results from the past I'm leaning toward Fina again, the injectable home made one obviously. With that being said I need some refreshing again. I know I used a 2g conversion kit and one cart (I think) pellets but can't remember anything else really with regard to how many mg's per cc that made and how many CC's that made. I remember taking 1cc every other day for 6 weeks.

Now with that being said, I do play rugby and at a reasonably high level so I have some concerns....
    1. Last time I used Fina I was not concentrating on cardio, rugby training at all and was basically just a gym rat. When I did start running I pulled muscles and I want to avoid that happening again. Is this inevitable with Fina or will a good running/training/more balanced regime avoid that?
    2. I need something that is out of my system asap, to avoid being tested if possible. From what I remember Fina was out pretty quick, something like 3 months?
    3. My main objective is to gain strength and about 15lbs of lean muscle. I weight 178lbs now and want to get to between 190 and 195lbs and keep most of the gains post cycle obviously. Reason I said this was probably my last is because I told the Mrs. it would be so....

So, with all that in mind, would Fina still be the suggested cycle or would you more experienced guys recommend something else. Fina is also obviously the more economically viable option, I just don't want it to get in the way of being able to train for rugby at the same time....

Thanks in advance guys and apologies for the long winded post.

Also, are anti-e's necessary for Fina? From what I remember I only took it after the test/d-bol cycle and never had issues with the Fina...

rex -

Found the link - guess I was registered as rugby13...

I'll keep this new log-in though, a new start is always a good thing Can't believe how young and immature I was back then reading some of my posts. Could I have said "bro" any more. Oh well, we all grow up at some point....

Link

Unfortunately I've lost all the gains after taking about a 3-yr break from the gym. Still stayed in good shape fitness wise but wanting to get back in the gym again. Starting at 180lbs and want to get back to about 190-195lbs. I was 205 in those "after" pics.

Thread Information