Rodram is offline New Member

Need help choising correct steroid for me.

First off, hello to all and thank you for the help you will be giving me.

To start off, I'm not looking to get big or extremely strong with the use of roids. I was injured while in the Navy and have a herniated disc in my neck and have been struggling with my heath and fitness ever since. I go to the gym every chance I get to improve my strength for posture and to help protect my injury, but it is a difficult battle as pushing too hard in the gym will hurt me as well.

I'm looking to try one or two cycles of something to help me pick up on my strength so I can reach and maintain better health for my life with less pain.

I have done some reading, but am getting confussed with all the different types of steroids out there. What are your suggestions?

Thanks. Scotty.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give us some stats to begin with like age, height, weight, bf% , cycle and training experience.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im guessing you arent ready. Saying you go to the gym ever chance you get is a bad indication of your commitment.
    Steroids are not something to use for starting out, it is for one you are already in very very good condition, your diet is GREAT and you are serious about working out full time and it's a commitment. It's not something you jump into at the beginning of your training but after you have a couple years of training under you belt.

I know it sucks being injured. I have 3 herniated/ruptured disc in my lower back.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Im guessing you arent ready. Saying you go to the gym ever chance you get is a bad indication of your commitment.
    Steroids are not something to use for starting out, it is for one you are already in very very good condition, your diet is GREAT and you are serious about working out full time and it's a commitment. It's not something you jump into at the beginning of your training but after you have a couple years of training under you belt.

I know it sucks being injured. I have 3 herniated/ruptured disc in my lower back.
    I agree with the above, i dont think AAS are for you, i think you should concnetrate of finding what helps your condition and injury.Best of luck

Rodram is offline New Member
    Well, I'm 25, 6'1" 195lbs, and I'd guess about 15% bf. I say I go to the gym every chance I get because I have a full time job and am going to school full time. I make it ti the gym 3-5 days a week depending on my school requirements and being able to keep up with home work. I'd say if I can hold down a full time job, go to school full time, and maintain an 3.5 gpa while still going to the gym my commitment is not in question. The physical limitations I face in order to attain the level of health and happens I once had are what is in question. I am very knowledgeable and have been going to the gym for 5 years now.

When I started shortly after entering the navy I was 180lbs same height, and about same Bf%. with in 2 years I was at 196lbs and down to 12% bf with little help from supplements. I have lost a lot of muscle due to restrictions set by the Navy during my injury.

This is a goal that I will reach one way or another. As of right now my only other options are heavy medications do deal with the pain associated with getting to a point where I can then maintain my health to protect my injury and prevent further health issue later in life.

Once again, I am asking for guidance as to what would be the best suited AAS for me.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I'd get advice from LOVBYTS on your training and such.

He has related injuries, and he is experienced.

Alot of us experienced older guys on here have alot of injuries.

I think that AAS is not for your specific situation.

Although, I can see your interest in them.

Best

T

Thread Information