bgape is offline New Member

20yr old what to take?

Hey everyone, Im 20 and have been working out since Ive been 15, Ive tried all the different legal store supplements and am now looking to take the next step. Im wondering what all of you recommend me for supplements, I am not very educated on steroids but want to try it out, What will work? I have read all about the dont take steroids before your 24 but Im not all that worried about it. so hopefully you guys could let me know what is good? HGH? Winistrol? anadrol ?

spooledup is offline Banned
    Way too young for steroids .

You're GH and testosterone levels are at sufficient levels to grow naturally given correct training and diet.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    too young to cycle that's what every1 would tell u here

However, you would reach your goal with good training and good diet.

Test levels are in good range at ur age.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no no no no no

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    too young...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I'll tell you what you should take.... food, lots of it. protein supps. lots of water. good nights sleep. and the advise of the rest of the people on here who are lookin out for your best interests brotha. Keep liftin hard. it will come.

Moto

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    I'll tell you what you should take.... food, lots of it. protein supps. lots of water. good nights sleep. and the advise of the rest of the people on here who are lookin out for your best interests brotha. Keep liftin hard. it will come.

Moto
    What he said^^^

Quote Originally Posted by bgape View Post
    Hey everyone, Im 20 and have been working out since Ive been 15, Ive tried all the different legal store supplements and am now looking to take the next step. Im wondering what all of you recommend me for supplements, I am not very educated on steroids but want to try it out, What will work? I have read all about the dont take steroids before your 24 but Im not all that worried about it. so hopefully you guys could let me know what is good? HGH? Winistrol? anadrol?
    20 was the year I gained the most lean mass in my life, no steroids at all. Your test is super high, and in my case 20 was the year my diet came together. I instituted a structured meal plan and I exploded.

I won't preach about waiting till your natural test is on it's deathbed because I'm only 22, which is also why you should listen to me as I can relate easily to you. WAIT for atleast 2 more years to be safe. Starting test now is a waste of money and too much of a risk. Common theories suggest you are still developing from boy to man until age 21, and leaving a buffer year to 22 would be wise to make certain your gonna be okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rIiY...eature=related

that link is about teens but definately applies to 20 yr olds, do you think you changed that much over that one day when you turned 20? hell no

And when you are 22, 23... you can benefit from a single compound at low dose because you still have lots of natural test. I've heard lots of people getting huge gains on test E at 300mgs and retaining them at my age. Many "old" people you see using stacks or ridiculous doses do so because they have to compensate for the lack of natural test.

It comes down to waiting untill your done puberty, as embarassing as it sounds its true... and many males don't fully mature until as late as 21. Just because your balls dropped and your voice stopped squeaky is no indication that you are mature.

It was hard for me too, but sit on your hands and develop your training and diet... (and get your head out of your @$$ there is always room for improvement) and once that is done and you do add AAS the combo will take you further than you ever would have gone starting anabolics now.
    Last edited by thenextcutler; 10-26-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    food.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Only juice you need is orange juice in the morning. I made the mistake of starting at 20 and regret it. Take the advice from above and just eat and train.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You should run a cycle of food.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thenextcutler View Post
    And when you are 22, 23... you can benefit from a single compound at low dose because you still have lots of natural test. I've heard lots of people getting huge gains on test E at 300mgs and retaining them at my age. Many "old" people you see using stacks or ridiculous doses do so because they have to compensate for the lack of natural test.
    ummmmm.......

well actually - at 22/23 years old your natty test levels are still raging..... very very high..... so by taking 300mg's a week you will be higher than natty for sure..... but not by a crazy ammount. Now i'm not saying to run out and do 500mg's...... I'm just saying your logic is flawed a little bit.

An "old" guy will respond to 300mg's..... probably even more so than a young guy because him being "old" - his natty test levels will be lower therefore responding better because his body wasn't used to that ammount of test.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Only juice you need is orange juice in the morning. I made the mistake of starting at 20 and regret it. Take the advice from above and just eat and train.
    Me too bro, I was so mis informed it was unreal!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post

Moto
    Solid advice.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    Me too bro, I was so mis informed it was unreal!!!
    what do you guys regret the most? im about the same age and wondering why u regret it? fair enough u dont NEED then to make gains but you are going to gain more on them obviously just depends how much you want it i guess

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    If you wanna get jacked then get MuscleTech products. Mass-Tech, Cell-Tech, Nitro-Teck, Leukik, Creakic and Gackic. It is made for 20 year olds that wanna get HYOOOOGE

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    But in all seriousness... you said that you weren't that educated about aas. Maybe you need to educate yourself to make a well informed decision

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bgape View Post
    Hey everyone, Im 20 and have been working out since Ive been 15, Ive tried all the different legal store supplements and am now looking to take the next step. Im wondering what all of you recommend me for supplements, I am not very educated on steroids but want to try it out, What will work? I have read all about the dont take steroids before your 24 but Im not all that worried about it. so hopefully you guys could let me know what is good? HGH? Winistrol? anadrol?
    At your age all you need is proper DIET,,TRAINING,,REST and proper SUPPLEMENTS.
    Start with a solid WHEY ISOLATE and CREATINE.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just train hard man. Post your diet and we'll help you with that.

Okay so your 20 years old. Alot of people (I just looked above) said don't do steroids . You could train natrually, but hey your looking to get buff/strong right? I started doings steroids when I was 16 (only did 2 cycles, but it was still fun) and I never had regretted it yet! Besides that fact that I blew hundreds of dollars on scams and sht.

What type of roid should you take? Well.....
    I suggest taking 20mgs of anavar everyday. Its the most mild oral steroid out there. So there is little chance of you losing hair, building high blood pressure, and other side affects. But its still powerful to use! I suggest looking at the steroid effectiveness chart on the homepage(its on the right sidebar). You will see that anavar give 8 out of 10 when getting stronger, but you wont gain to much weight.

Yeah go with anavar and a good diet. You should be perfect. I did just a week after my 16th b-day. Im 25 now, and about to go on another cycle.

Goodluck! Trust me, anavar is the way to go !

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying to bench 200 View Post
    Okay so your 20 years old. Alot of people (I just looked above) said don't do steroids . You could train natrually, but hey your looking to get buff/strong right? I started doings steroids when I was 16 (only did 2 cycles, but it was still fun) and I never had regretted it yet! Besides that fact that I blew hundreds of dollars on scams and sht.

I suggest taking 20mgs of anavar everyday. Its the most mild oral steroid out there. So there is little chance of you losing hair, building high blood pressure, and other side affects. But its still powerful to use! I suggest looking at the steroid effectiveness chart on the homepage(its on the right sidebar). You will see that anavar give 8 out of 10 when getting stronger, but you wont gain to much weight.

Yeah go with anavar and a good diet. You should be perfect. I did just a week after my 16th b-day. Im 25 now, and about to go on another cycle.

horrible advice, way to go.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

interesting that a few weeks ago you were 18:

Ahh ok. But will it make me any stronger?

And to everyone else, im 18.
    in this thread:
    What type of steroids don't stunt growth? *help please*

so in addition to being a dumbass you're also a liar.

stpete is offline Banned

Please keep your (uneducated) thoughts to yourself. Just because you messed yourself up doesn't mean you have to bring other people with you. Go somewhere else if you want to spread that shit.
    OP-Don't listen to this guy.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member

It is hard to take advice fromm a liar.
    Especially when the advice is terrible.
    and going by your name i'm assuming you are not ready to cycle either

I want to know how you have any training experience or any cycle experience and are struggling to bench 200, especially if you are 25. You either are a liar or a failure, either way don't go messing up other peoples bodies by filling their minds with horrible advice. And if you are 18 you may not be old enough to know if you messed yourself up in the long term. OP watch the video relating to teens in the "injected" video library available from this sites home page and ask yourself if you want to end up like the host.

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    It would be pointless man to be all buffed up with a good body attracting all the females,then not being able to finish the job in the bed because you mucked up your natty test. Hell i'm 24 now and I would not want to live at my age if I could not get off and i'm almost 5 years older then u.not worth it imo.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One post, he is gone. He didnt get his answer he was looking for so I doubt he will be back. He will find someone, someplace that will give him the advise he is looking for. Not what is good for him or the right answer but the one he wants.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thenextcutler View Post
    20 was the year I gained the most lean mass in my life, no steroids at all. Your test is super high, and in my case 20 was the year my diet came together. I instituted a structured meal plan and I exploded.

I won't preach about waiting till your natural test is on it's deathbed because I'm only 22, which is also why you should listen to me as I can relate easily to you. WAIT for atleast 2 more years to be safe. Starting test now is a waste of money and too much of a risk. Common theories suggest you are still developing from boy to man until age 21, and leaving a buffer year to 22 would be wise to make certain your gonna be okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rIiY...eature=related

that link is about teens but definately applies to 20 yr olds, do you think you changed that much over that one day when you turned 20? hell no

It comes down to waiting untill your done puberty, as embarassing as it sounds its true... and many males don't fully mature until as late as 21. Just because your balls dropped and your voice stopped squeaky is no indication that you are mature.

It was hard for me too, but sit on your hands and develop your training and diet... (and get your head out of your @$$ there is always room for improvement) and once that is done and you do add AAS the combo will take you further than you ever would have gone starting anabolics now.
    You to young to be cycling aswell so dont go around advicing guys to cycle at such a you age, reckless advice^^^

Okay so your 20 years old. Alot of people (I just looked above) said don't do steroids. You could train natrually, but hey your looking to get buff/strong right? I started doings steroids when I was 16 (only did 2 cycles, but it was still fun) and I never had regretted it yet! Besides that fact that I blew hundreds of dollars on scams and sht.

Stupid advice,

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    horrible advice, way to go.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    interesting that a few weeks ago you were 18:

in this thread:
    What type of steroids don't stunt growth? *help please*

so in addition to being a dumbass you're also a liar.
    Good catch, we have loads of these around of late, young stupid pratts.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Please keep your (uneducated) thoughts to yourself. Just because you messed yourself up doesn't mean you have to bring other people with you. Go somewhere else if you want to spread that shit.
    OP-Don't listen to this guy.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    It is hard to take advice fromm a liar.
    Especially when the advice is terrible.
    and going by your name i'm assuming you are not ready to cycle either
    Agreed

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

you idiot!!!

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    INEED an IDIOT !!!
    well after all we advised u... ur call ur life ur health !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sniff, Sniff... I smell another person trying to be a supplier looking for customers or should we say victims.

I think Trying to bench 200 is to be avoided in the future or at least marked as a scammer
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-27-2009 at 04:34 AM.

FinaKat is offline Junior Member
    Listen dawg, the people on this forum here are all basically right. It is not that you are too young to take steroids and see amazing results, its just that the risk factors are too high and they dont pan out for you, considering that you have adequate test and nat. hgh levels t properly do this stuff, if anything happened it would not be worth it..

If you were going to take anything, he is right, it would be anavar , that would be the safest, and if you are going to do it regardless good luck, but remember what the folks on this forum warned you about. Any AAS shuts down your natural test, and that seriously is retarded at that age, even var.

Take it from me mofo, I took winstrol when I was 19, no pct, and then two cycles of tren this year (currently 21), tren ace by it self with no test, and i waited only a month before taking the next cycle, and now my ****ing hairline is receding and thinning out dude. I gotta go get propecia now and on top of that, god damnit, i might never be able to cycle again, now that i lost my ****ing hairline at 21. All i ever wanted was to take test, and now i mite not be able to for the next 6 ****ing years, because i didnt listen to people, and i took two cycles of tren by itself like an idiot. One cycle of test with pct would have been more than enough with no hair loss I was 21, 230 l.b.s., 6'0 and 12% bodyfat, and i just had to be a ****ing dick and start tren despite everyones advice. I know you're not considering tren dude or winstrol, but take it from me, leave it. What are your stats?

Thread Information