Where do we discuss scammers here?
Are we allowed to do it on this site?

This is my predicament:

Theres is a well known reputable site that sells for the most part legit steroids . But because they are reputable they get away with things scammers never would, like selling outright bunk products over and over and over again.

But because they have so many legit products, noone seems to care. I have seen in the past people posting small posts on another forum that these same products were fake (which is why its not me who got beat but my friend cause I opted out from ordering them) but wtf?

They KEEP selling them. Noone would ever look at this place like scammers, but I am starting to see it like that and I need a way to expose them. I'm gonna be performing melting tests/solubility tests myself, then ideally I'd like to get them tested by a qualified lab (link if you have any recommendations). And I want to do a write up that people will SEE when they type this companies name into google. Can I put it on this site or is there any better ways of getting mass exposure?

I did email the company and tell them, I told them if they're not willing to take the products down that I have no choice but to go public. Good idea or bad?