Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Total newbie question from Bo

Where do we discuss scammers here?
    Are we allowed to do it on this site?

This is my predicament:

Theres is a well known reputable site that sells for the most part legit steroids . But because they are reputable they get away with things scammers never would, like selling outright bunk products over and over and over again.

But because they have so many legit products, noone seems to care. I have seen in the past people posting small posts on another forum that these same products were fake (which is why its not me who got beat but my friend cause I opted out from ordering them) but wtf?

They KEEP selling them. Noone would ever look at this place like scammers, but I am starting to see it like that and I need a way to expose them. I'm gonna be performing melting tests/solubility tests myself, then ideally I'd like to get them tested by a qualified lab (link if you have any recommendations). And I want to do a write up that people will SEE when they type this companies name into google. Can I put it on this site or is there any better ways of getting mass exposure?

I did email the company and tell them, I told them if they're not willing to take the products down that I have no choice but to go public. Good idea or bad?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I would say the lounge but I don't know if putting the name out there is allowed since you say they do sell some legit stuff. That would be posting a source. I would say warn your friends through pms and I'm sure word will spread. If you could shoot a pm my way I'd appreciate so I don't get burnt in the future if I ever get the trust to order over the Internet. As for your other question, I don't know how much your threat towards them will work but hopefully it does. I don't know where you could post an article other than here to expose them. I'm sure someone here can help you with that.

Ok Ill pm you now. See thats the problem I was thinking is they're not exactly a scammer, but this has been going on for so long and they keep selling the shit even after years of complaints (I've seen some complaints that date back to 4 years ago on the same products)
    I'll figure out something hopefully..

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I believe word of mouth will be your strongest weapon in this situation.

Yeh you may be right. I do have a relatively huge forum I can use besides this one (drugbuyers.com) so I'll do word of mouth here & there, then host the final write up on their site.
    I think if I put enough time into it maybe it'll get some traffic and pop up in the searches. But I still think word of mouth will get around a lot quicker.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    PM as many HOF's and Vets as possible so we know when we do soucre checks, we will pass it on.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yeh you may be right. I do have a relatively huge forum I can use besides this one (drugbuyers.com) so I'll do word of mouth here & there, then host the final write up on their site.
    I think if I put enough time into it maybe it'll get some traffic and pop up in the searches. But I still think word of mouth will get around a lot quicker.
    Hey Bo, will you let me know so I dont get screwed in the future. Thanks man!

Thread Information