Xtreme01 is offline New Member

advice on my first cycle, deca and sust

Hey guys, im planning on doing my first cycle of Deca -Durabolin and sustanon 250 and wanted to know what you guys think.

My stats are: im 22 yrs old, 5'10, 170lbs. i've been working out for the past 4-5 years and i've hit a plateau for the past 5-6 months and wanted to try a cycle to kick start things.

my cycle:

wk 1-8 deca 200mg once a week, monday
    wk 1-8 sust 250mg once a week, thurs

then i'll run my PCT 18 days after my last shot of sust.

PCT:

wk 11- 15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    wk 11- 15 Clomid (Day 1: 300mg)
    (Day 2-7: 100mg)
    (Days 8-28: 50mg)

should i be taking higher doses? or be taking the gear more often than once a week? any advice would be great.

decaman40 is offline Junior Member

i think you need to look some more shit up.....

u need a AI to counteract the type of gyno deca causes, HCG and......different compounds because this is your first cycle.

if you have your heart set on deca then do a short cycle of NPP and test Prop.

theblaze1987 is offline Associate Member
    dude dont listen to these ****s, i spent months on here trying to get advice on amost the same cycle, i jut got done taking deca 200mg, once a week for 10 weeks, and 250mg test crop 250mg once a week also for ten weeks, and agaist everyone on heres advice, i stayed at those doses instead of increasing it. would i have seen better results if i uped the doeses, yes but for a first cycle i am very happy with the results. i gained 20lbs and put 50lbs on my bench. i didnt run a AI, or any pst, like clomid or nolva, although i would recomend that, the AI is not manditory. Trust me! i have real experience at that same cycle, do it, you wont regret it, but yes next time im sure youll want to use higher doses, but congrats!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    dude dont listen to these ****s, i spent months on here trying to get advice on amost the same cycle, i jut got done taking deca 200mg, once a week for 10 weeks, and 250mg test crop 250mg once a week also for ten weeks, and agaist everyone on heres advice, i stayed at those doses instead of increasing it. would i have seen better results if i uped the doeses, yes but for a first cycle i am very happy with the results. i gained 20lbs and put 50lbs on my bench. i didnt run a AI, or any pst, like clomid or nolva, although i would recomend that, the AI is not manditory. Trust me! i have real experience at that same cycle, do it, you wont regret it, but yes next time im sure youll want to use higher doses, but congrats!
    You're a scumbag. Go join another forum where your garbage might fly.

Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post

if you want to run a nandrolone try 75mg/test prop EOD and 50/mg NPP EOD
    if you want you can up the dose a little but this is good for a starter.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Read the important stickies,

Your to young to start AAS and please dont be stupid and listen to the other young prick who doesnt know what he is doing or saying, listen to the people who want to help you and direct you in the right direction.

Your to young dont risk shutting down your system what hasnt fully developed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Read the important stickies,

Your to young to start AAS and please dont be stupid and listen to the other young prick who doesnt know what he is doing or saying, listen to the people who want to help you and direct you in the right direction.

Your to young dont risk shutting down your system what hasnt fully developed yet.
    but hey if arnie did it so can you

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How many of people on here are going to be like Arnie or have his gentics? dont answer I will = zero

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    How many of people on here are going to be like Arnie or have his gentics? dont answer I will = zero
    no there is 1........me well i dont know yet....

vatochingon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme01 View Post
    Hey guys, im planning on doing my first cycle of Deca -Durabolin and sustanon 250 and wanted to know what you guys think.

My stats are: im 22 yrs old, 5'10, 170lbs. i've been working out for the past 4-5 years and i've hit a plateau for the past 5-6 months and wanted to try a cycle to kick start things.

my cycle:

wk 1-8 deca 200mg once a week, monday
    wk 1-8 sust 250mg once a week, thurs

then i'll run my PCT 18 days after my last shot of sust.

PCT:

wk 11- 15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    wk 11- 15 Clomid (Day 1: 300mg)
    (Day 2-7: 100mg)
    (Days 8-28: 50mg)

should i be taking higher doses? or be taking the gear more often than once a week? any advice would be great.
    (IM NOT TELLING YOU TO CYCLE AAS o still got alot to learn myself) seeing as im the same age as you and on a similar cycle there are tons of people that started cycling at our ages even earlier and they are all fine even ones that didnt know anything about proper cycling or pct or anything there are ecceptions to every rule --(there is also people that have alot of problems and are looking at trt) those people are on here you should try to get in contact with them and see what they have to say (try to single out the guys who started at or before your age) also look at my previous threads i probably have already asked or stated alot of the things you are going to before you start your cycle)

I probably just pissed a bunch of people off!!!!

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    Your Cycle and PCT are all wrong....

Wait a couple of years at least before you use AAS or like makus said you'll risk messing up your system. Would you really want to risk that?

When you are ready only use a single compound....Testosterone .
    you need to see if your body reacts to this well, because if something goes wrong and your using several you wont know which chemical done it to you.

Up to you. You can add to the stats of "Why didnt i just wait, now on HRT" (Not saying this will defiantly happen) list or be sensible and listen to the people who are here to help.

When i first came here i posted a "Sust and Deca first cycle critique" out of lack of research. I soon learned from the help of the board that this is not the best option and im glad now that i listened. Read the stickys provided in this forum, thats why there up there for. Remember these are potentially harmful chemicals you are injecting if not used correctly or abused.

My advise....Take the vets advise! they've been in the game for 20 years some of them

Up to you

Good luck

Skip
    Last edited by Skippa; 10-28-2009 at 02:48 AM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Everything you want and must know!

Test beginner cycle info

Xtreme01 is offline New Member
    ok thx for the help guys. i'll wait a couple of years before doing a cycle then and keep reseaching until then.

thx again guys
    Last edited by Xtreme01; 10-28-2009 at 06:04 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    good to see you took the advice mate. ..wish others would be smart like you..

Thread Information