Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    athletic.guy is offline Associate Member
    WOOOWWWW Now this is turning into a very good thread guys.

Has anyone done a comparason,

2 identicle cycles/diets (same person)
    1 cycle using t3 in pyramid, and 1 cycle using 25mg a day throughout???

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:16 AM.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    Let's clarify this here.
    The only difference here is the dosage. When you take tren or test, your natural t3 production would decrease. This is why you should take 25 mcg through the whole cycle, so that your metabolism will be kept normal and not slowed as it would be if you didn't take any t3.

The other option is taking 125 mcg, a high dosage that would increase your t3 levels to far above natural levels and burn a lot more calories, but it would also shut down your own production completely. The reason why you are pyramiding this is because of the possible side effects that would come from just taking 125 mcg right away. You don't know how you respond to t3 so it could be dangerous and it would produce the same symptoms as severe hyperthyrodism.

In my opinion, doing 25 mcg just to keep your metabolism up and aiding a little in burning fat. Doing high dosages is a much bigger risk and can be catabolic as well as it could shut you down for a long time. The fact that it could shut you down permanently is controversial, but there have been many patients that have taken t3 and waited years for their own production to come back without success and their physician had no other choice but to put them on lifelong treatment of t3.

So it is up to you, one or the other - high dosage or low dosage. The high dosage would ofcourse produce better results in the period you are taking it, but the rebound effect in the period after you come off and you are shut down - you could potentially regain more weight than you lost during the cycle. With the low dosage the results will not be as good, but it is a much safer alternative and you won't shut down your own production and you are not risking any dangerous side-effects. Choose wisely..
    Everyone recover differently IMO. Just not long ago i read in this forum that this guy had to take T3 for life due to permanent problem with his thyroid caused by a flu!

What you say is absolutely true but its the same with taking AAS. Sure there are side effects and future complications or long recovery of ones own test level but everyone do it.

The idea of using T3 for fat burn (not for maintaining low t3 due to test use as per your quote) is to use it in a short cycle to reduce those high risks and the pyramid dose is the most effective cutting dose to date for this purpose.

Again, what you say is true about all drugs written on the books. Even 25mg ed can trigger your thyroid and shut it down permanently if a flu can too!

Cheers

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    In my opinion, doing 25 mcg just to keep your metabolism up and aiding a little in burning fat. Doing high dosages is a much bigger risk and can be catabolic as well as it could shut you down for a long time.
    Exactly, this was the point that I was trying to make! I agree w/ syd-bloke that 25mcg of t3 might be useless in a hard core cut cycle, but 25mcg would be ideal in a lean bulk or bulk cycle. IMO, 25mcg of exogenous t3 is slightly higher than the "so-called" 25mcg of t3 that the normal persons body produces endogenously (not to mention when aas lowers this number), and let's not forget that at this dose protein synthesis is increased (which is always a good thing when trying to build muscle).

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Exactly, this was the point that I was trying to make! I agree w/ syd-bloke that 25mcg of t3 might be useless in a hard core cut cycle, but 25mcg would be ideal in a lean bulk or bulk cycle. IMO, 25mcg of exogenous t3 is slightly higher than the "so-called" 25mcg of t3 that the normal persons body produces endogenously (not to mention when aas lowers this number), and let's not forget that at this dose protein synthesis is increased (which is always a good thing when trying to build muscle).
    x2

Totally agree, the only reason i recommended pyramid dose was because the OP wanted to go from 12-15% bf to 7%. Although t3 is not the achiever (diet is). Cheers

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    x2

Totally agree, the only reason i recommended pyramid dose was because the OP wanted to go from 12-15% bf to 7%. Although t3 is not the achiever (diet is). Cheers
    true, that is a huge drop!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information