Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bill Bellamy is offline Junior Member

Next cycle advice

Hey all here is my next cycle. I am looking to increase stregnth and lose some extra body fat for rugby. Let me know what ya think. I don't want to add test, but if I do it will be only around 100mg per week.

Equipose 400 mg wk 1-12
    anavar 20-30 mg wk 7-12

ht 5'9"
    wt 195
    6th cycle
    have been off for 2 years

thanks for any help.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    why dont you want test?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Id def go with the 100mg wk

With test i have bad sides that i want to avoid plus even with anicillaries i still will bloat and put on unwanted weight. I was thinking the 100 mg a week just to keep some test in my body. what do u think about this cycle off eq and anavar what can i expect ect.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bellamy View Post
    With test i have bad sides that i want to avoid plus even with anicillaries i still will bloat and put on unwanted weight. I was thinking the 100 mg a week just to keep some test in my body. what do u think about this cycle off eq and anavar what can i expect ect.
    I dont like the cycle for what your trying to achieve, eq will increase your appetite and your trying to lose BF!! also Test bloat can be easily controlled, you shouldnt be bloating if you run the correct test and AI for you!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I dont like the cycle for what your trying to achieve, eq will increase your appetite and your trying to lose BF!! also Test bloat can be easily controlled, you shouldnt be bloating if you run the correct test and AI for you!
    what do u recommend instead of the EQ?

has any one used this combo before. I don't need to know if i should use test or not.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never used it but I dont see why not. Honestly the anavar dosage is way to low, you'll be wasting your money. Also is it UGL anavar, if so I would skip it and go with winny. Now as Marcus said you will have an increased appeatite, so you will need to have your diet straight. Small frequent meals in order to keep bad cravings away. If you do decide to run this, let us know, keep a detailed log and we will see for our selves how it works. Im interested. Throw in some pics also.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Okay thanks for the advice. The var is not ugl but I will consider the winny. Var is so f ing expensive anyway. I will keep my progress updated on the board.

Thread Information