Thread: Guardian Angel

HolySkin is offline New Member

Guardian Angel

Hey guys, I subscribed to this site a few weeks ago and have since been reading about all aspects of steroids (although I have been researching them for the past 6 months)

Ok here goes, This is not another im asking on behalf of a friend BS thread! this is legit!

Ok, so about 6 months ago I was re-introduced to my childhood BEST friend who I havn't seen for over 10 years, nothing has changed, the years have not dampened our friendship. Like all of my friends, im deeply passionate about them and I was a little worried when he told me about his steroid use . So I thought I would do a little research on his behalf and kinda, well.. watch over him (I know, right?) I even urged him to get a blood test, which he did much to my satisfaction. All is cool btw!

Sorry for rambling, I'll cut to the chase...

I squeezed the info out of him regarding his cycles..

A buddy at his local gym sugested he do a oral only cycle (If you wanna call it a cycle at all)

so he did

1st cycle

Dbol (pink) 10ml

week 1 - 2/per day
    week 2 - 3/per day
    week 4-8 5/per day

8 weeks off

2nd cycle

dbol (pink) 10ml 5/per day throughout cycle
    Deca , Enanthate , prop mix (1ml each) 3ml shot every 4 days for 6-8 weeks

He hasn't currently finnished this cycle yet. Based on everything Iv'e read im feeling a lot of flame inc.

He didn't know what PCT nor GYNO was untill I informed him he would/could potentially loose a lot of his gains/grow tits. I know he is not fully informed. He just jumped blindly in, as he has always ever done.

But wow he has certainy aroused my curiosity! I have seen him blow up in size in the 6 months since we have been re-aquainted! he's big, very defined shoulders/lats/trapz, but to me he looks slighty bloaty/stocky looking, either way not a look I'd be ashamed to sport.

I also go to the gym with my cousin 5-6 days a week, I'm a novice, I know i don't diet strictly, but Im staying natural, but damn, its so tempting to join the dark side!

I wrote this up after being invited to the gym with him for the 1st time, i was amazed at the ammout of weight he was shifting! might not be a big deal to you guys but 110KG bicep curls deffinatly impressed me! We did a intense almost 2 hour bicep only session. My weight wasnt nearly as much as his but i kept up with every set and worked myself harder than I ever did with my cousin.

haha sorry but im going off topic again.

Please guys - any advice would be greatly appreciated that I could show him to help him cycle more safely or effectivly, and maybe some info on health issues he is likly to experiance.

God Bless

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Have him join this board ...

I sugested it, but he doesn't have internet access at home currently. He doesn't really care too much from the conversations we've had, however i do care, hence why Im asking. If i told him to sign up, he probably wouldn't. he's stuburn like that, again, help would be apreciated!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i suggest you goto the stickies and print them out..... bring them to him and ask him to read them.

He can do serious damage to himself if he's not doing things properly. If he can't get on here..... then the least he could do is spend some time reading things that you print out for him.

Here's the thing.... If he's doing things halfassed - he's only going to become another statistic, another media story, another "i told you so" case...... that does't affect me personally as I don't know him nor is it going to hurt me if he hurts himself..... however - I do what I can to help until someone chooses to disregard my advice.

Print some information out for your friend.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    He isn't cycling correctly and isn't training right either, all you can do is what Haz suggested and print the stickies off and give them to him, but i doubt he will be interested until the sides start to appear.

Thats a good point! i Ddin't think about printing it all off! wow im gonna need a couple of ink toners but the price will be worth it!

Id say his attitude is half assed towards understanding steroids (iv'e been to the gym with him and he really pushed hard), but I and he certainly have noticed him grow incredibly, thats whats encouraging him alone i guess, maybe he is cycling wrong, what would i know? but it seems to be workin regardless if he's doing it right or wrong, I guess i can say "I told you so" when he stops a cycle with no PCT and loses all his gains.

Thanks for your imput guys

Thread Information