sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

got some mild gyno, someone with experience please post back, thanks

Have adex, nolva, and letro on hand. i have two more weeks of testp 75mg ed. What yall recomend i do. My rite nipple is sore, and a little lump under neath, it just feels more hard under there, not like s perfect round lump, just hard, and sore. Its not bad tho, i just can tell something is goin on in there. Should i start running letro, at .25mg ed or maybe a lil nolva??

nolva 40mg per day till it goes down...if you just noticed it don't bother with the letro...run the adex .25/ed too till it goes down

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    nolva 40mg per day till it goes down...if you just noticed it don't bother with the letro...run the adex .25/ed too till it goes down
    ^^^^ solid advice..... worked like a charm for me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    Have adex, nolva, and letro on hand. i have two more weeks of testp 75mg ed. What yall recomend i do. My rite nipple is sore, and a little lump under neath, it just feels more hard under there, not like s perfect round lump, just hard, and sore. Its not bad tho, i just can tell something is goin on in there. Should i start running letro, at .25mg ed or maybe a lil nolva??
    Aren't you currently running NPP too?

I wouldn't be using nolva in that case... It's still a 19-nor.

It may be gyno caused by prolactin... I would probably go straight to letro for a reversal protocol. if that doesn't work go for a dopamine antagonist: bromo / caber, etc...

well i was running npp, but stopped it last week, just stickin with the test, then ill be done in 2 weeks. I have nolva, letro, and adex, what do u suggest, still 40mg ed nolva, and .25 ed adex? or go for my letro?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    well i was running npp, but stopped it last week, just stickin with the test, then ill be done in 2 weeks. I have nolva, letro, and adex, what do u suggest, still 40mg ed nolva, and .25 ed adex? or go for my letro?
    The NPP could have still caused a build up of prolactin..

But anyways, yes I would go with that dosage of nolva and a-dex... once the gyno has been reversed I would drop the nolva, and continue on a-dex @ .25mg ED or EOD, depending on how you have responded to that AI previously.

Good luck.

gota make sure you post all your stats and history bro! i wouldn't have given my advice then. im not sure on the half life of npp

slippz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ solid advice..... worked like a charm for me.....

~Haz~
    You sir, are jacked as f_ck.

Can you pm me your shoulder / trap workouts?

alright then, i wont do my letro yet, ill do 40mg nolva, .25mg adex, thanx fellows. so everyone sure its cool to use my nolva ritew??i stopped my npp over a week ago..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You can run nolva with a 19-nor.

So, yep, I'd start the nolva now.

k thanx a bunch!

Isley is offline New Member
    Hey!

Is it ok I borrow this thread for a sec?

Im right now working a testo C 500 mg e5d cycle, this is my first cycle. As soon as 1½ week in, i begun to feel discomfort in my left breast, hmm it felt like it was hurting in my heart / inside of the chest muscle, i really cant locate exactly were this "pain" comes from.. And then sometimes it felt like my nipples were on fire. I have had this for two weeks now, back and forth. No visibility change on the nipples, no lump or any sore nipples (only a few times because of too much toutching).

Mostly the discomfort in chest comes up to 2-3 days after the inject. It have been like this for 3 injects in a row, upp to 2 days after i have felt this symptoms i've tried to explain. Then they disappear on the 4th and 5th day (5th day is inject day), so on 6th day they will come back.

I have been in the middle of gyno or another reason for this discomfort in my chest. I have letro and tamoxifen ready for use, should i use it? Should i worry about it beeing gyno or can somebody explain what else it could depend on?

Greetings from Sweden!
    Last edited by Isley; 11-02-2009 at 05:11 PM.

hmmm, dont know, i havent experienced this. You should pprobably start your own thread with this question, you will get more responses.

Thread Information